All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. Wonder if there will be a Metropolis set, since there's usually a more expensive set in the Lego ranges, upwards of £100.

Also, I've just seen on instagram, the new issue of TotalFilm appears to have the 'handcuffs' poster free with the issue. The person taking the photo on instagram placed the poster on the magazine itself so can't really tell what's on the cover, doesn't look like MoS though.

Edit: the issue goes on sale in shops on the 15th according to a post on their forum.

Last edited:
I think more sets will come if Lego sees there is a market for Superman stuff.

Well the great thing about MOS is that we'll have the same actor playing the character both before and after he put on the costume.

When we were introduced to Reeve for the first time on the screen, he was already Superman; we never got to see Reeve play the character during his wandering years.

So when we see Cavil play the character as he goes on that journey, it'll make a bigger impact on the audience when he finally makes it to the end since the audience would have started out with him first.

That's a good point herolee,we started to get into the life of younger Clark in the Smallville scenes in STM,and had the emotion of his Father passing,then also the heartbreaking scene imo where he leaves his Mother on her own,she loses a Husband and a Son in a short space of time,especially as in that movie he goes through training for years,poor Martha,so we became emotionally attached,then we get a different Clark and we lose a little of that.

But in this,we get Henry's Smallville story and journey,we will be with him throughout,and as you say,it will make a bigger impact on the audience as we see his transition,and hopefully we will all care that little bit more for him because of it.

Well, at least we'll get to see Superman finally cutting loose with his powers without having to worry about taking a sentient life due to Zod having robots in this film.

It's funny to think that with all of the elements that this film has that were taken from past failed attempts, if this film becomes a success, I guess it'll just prove that maybe all that was needed was the right execution and dosage of those said elements.

WB requested to remove MOS previous fan pic...

yeh not just that but my work also.

Was yours the manip of the new pic which seems to have been pulled by WB now? I remember seeing one where the hair was different for a start

Ok. Whyyyyyyy??? it's not official anyway?
Apparently it is. ifriedrice who has a darn good eye for this kind of stuff noticed that it was probably from some official pics that hadn't been released yet and now lo and behold we have a cease and desist by WB.

Apparently it is. ifriedrice who has a darn good eye for this kind of stuff noticed that it was probably from some official pics that hadn't been released yet and now lo and behold we have a cease and desist by WB.

If that's true and the pic is official, I won't mind whenever they'll release it... It's simply amazing!

130210-nytoyfair21.jpg

I had the same type figure of Routh's Supes when it was released for SR for around $35.

What ended up being official? The Superman fist-down crouching on the snow photo?

Yeah. At least some parts of it is official. He grabbed an unreleased image, made a manip out of it and claimed it his own = Not cool! WB asked him to remove it.

Even when I believed it was a complete manip, I couldn't believe how perfect a fit the head and face were. The only time I've seen Cavill look like that was in the bank vault photo.

So confused. Why is craigdbfan still using it as his avatar if there is a cease and desist out?

If that's true and the pic is official, I won't mind whenever they'll release it... It's simply amazing!

you can say that again....I can't wait to see an official pic of it. Hope it's as good as the fan made pic

Now all his work is gone from deviantART.

...yet deviantArt is still hosting the original image. A bit bonkers it all is, though since the author is now a member here I'd be curious to hear the story.

who is this mystery guy?!?!? I wonder if he will be back here??? I remember when wacots posted all those pics and then poof!! He was gone....haven't heard or seen him since....

Just like YBNormal21 "The spoilers guy". Everyone disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back