All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB specializes in a very specific type of security. Spoiler security.

It kinda seems their security has been a little lax lately, stuff gets out and then they swoop in and be the fun police and have everything taken down

WB specializes in a very specific type of security. Spoiler security.

FfsfS.jpg

Glad I showed up and got it when I did, we're all so starved for new MOS stuff this kinda served as a snack.

So it was official or a manip made with unrelease photos?

Woah. This is really weird. The guy who made it commented on here yesterday saying it was entirely fan-made.

So it was official or a manip made with unrelease photos?

I think it was a leaked photo from WB and then it was edited and someone claimed it as their own work...WB got pissed and sent out C&Ds

No wonder it was just about the best manip I had ever seen...because it really wasn't one at all..

I think it was a leaked photo from WB and then it was edited and someone claimed it as their own work...WB got pissed and sent out C&Ds

I'm sure lots of us have the pics saved anyway:yay:,and I'm thinking they may release that pic sooner rather than later,I can see that pic being used in loads of cinemas.

It will make a great poster...that pose screams ''come at me''.

I'm wondering if that pic was not meant to be seen until way closer to release,or even to be used in theaters only?

Who knows. Maybe it will make them release it sooner now..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"