All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the deal with this part of the movie
Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Images-Superman-Lois-Lane-and-The-Army.jpg

^ Faora demands that Superman and Lois are surrendered to Zod's forces, and Colonel Hardy is forced to comply.

to your mother

:woot:

Now I declare myself as the big daddy kane
The teacher, teaching a lesson to be heard
That's word,to the mother my brother

Nah, no my brother
No my sister
Try to get hip to this
Word, word to the mother

Yo man - Let's get out of here! Word to your mother!

:word:

^ Faora demands that Superman and Lois are surrendered to Zod's forces, and Colonel Hardy is forced to comply.

That..or Superman and Lois decided to have a wedding ceremony in the middle of the desert in order to avoid the Paparazzi and have military soldiers acting in as guests and guards to the event.:word:

That..or Superman and Lois decided to have a wedding ceremony in the middle of the desert in order to avoid the Paparazzi and have military soldiers acting in as guests and guards to the event.:word:

seems legit

I mean you gotta have a witness to the wedding....

On another note, given the fact the US Military has to resort towards making an agreement with Zod's forces, I can only assume that Zod does something beforehand that shows that he has the advantage and made an example out of something to show on what would happen should they not comply.

yeah my money is on he destroyed half of Metropolis...

I'm sure lots of us have the pics saved anyway:yay:,and I'm thinking they may release that pic sooner rather than later,I can see that pic being used in loads of cinemas.

I'm on of them. lol I really do wish they would release that officially it's amazing!

And if they do... I hope they fix that fist. :woot:

Last edited:
That shot will likely feature the BZ in the background in the next trailer.

And weird story with that manip. I actually thought it was just that, because even though it was good there were some less good elements.
But when you looked at the rest of his work this one really stuck out, so that should've been a hint really. I noticed that, but didnt really think more of it.

Irony will be that the REAL version will be less good. IF WB even releases it now. They probably wont.

Last edited:
you know whats the best part that the image is real? that there is now a big chance that WB will use it for promotion. :hehe:

On another note, I wonder if MOS will be the first Superman film that is considered to be a great film from start to finish as opposed to past Superman films.

From what I gather, while many still love and adore the past films, especially the first two, people have always had with the way that the first two end, with one being the turning time around and the other being the mind wipe kiss. The remaining films from SIII to SR were considered to have problems from start to finish.

So it'd be nice to finally break this trend where a majority can enjoy seeing the film from start to finish, especially where we don't have to go WTF? at the very end of it.lol

On another note, given the fact the US Military has to resort towards making an agreement with Zod's forces, I can only assume that Zod does something beforehand that shows that he has the advantage and made an example out of something to show on what would happen should they not comply.
Faora and another Kryptonian, Kelor, attack the air base and kill a lot of people.

On the whole MOS using elements of past failed Superman movie projects (spidery ships, Kryptonian war) I think it all comes down to the character. None of those are bad ideas as long as Superman is properly represented. This was the problem with SR, the action sequences were great, it's just Superman wasn't there. Not the Superman we know and love. We have to be able to identify with him and see how noble and honest he is, not make him an alienated stalker who hardly even speaks.

Faora and another Kryptonian, Kelor, attack the air base and kill a lot of people.
also, dnt forget the images of the crashed/destroyed planes in smallville. i'm not saying that has anything to do with this image, but it could.

On the whole MOS using elements of past failed Superman movie projects (spidery ships, Kryptonian war) I think it all comes down to the character. None of those are bad ideas as long as Superman is properly represented. This was the problem with SR, the action sequences were great, it's just Superman wasn't there. Not the Superman we know and love. We have to be able to identify with him and see how noble and honest he is, not make him an alienated stalker who hardly even speaks.

Well at least we don't have the Gay Robots and Polar Bear Guards at the FOS since I doubt that anyone could make those concepts work in a Superman movie.lol

On another note, I wonder if MOS will be the first Superman film that is considered to be a great film from start to finish as opposed to past Superman films.

Superman the Movie is considered a great film from start to finish? Even with the "Turning back time" resolution? :huh:

so what did I miss??

some pics got leaked then pulled??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"