All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, elmayimbe just broke some big SW news, but buried in his video talking about the scoop on Fox News Latino, he mentions that a Man of Steel screening took place a few weeks ago and the reaction was "through the roof".

http://latino-review.com/2013/02/15/exclusive-harrison-ford-return-han-solo-star-wars-episode-vii/

tumblr_m2rovliwTP1qiti2x.gif

Allllso, that would explain, and coincide with the recent rumours that all of a sudden the JL movie is on the back burner and WB would be happy having a MoS trilogy for now.

This is reminding me of how I felt before the release of Batman Begins. If this movie delivers like that film did, I will be seeing it at least 5 or 6 times in the theaters.

I see Total Film had a chart with all the actor's heights and weights. I thought Routh looked a bit lanky but I thought he weighed more than 190. As for Cavill, I guess 6'1 205 sounds about right.

I will be seeing it atleast 3 times regardless how it turns out :p

"The superhero movie to beat this year".

I like the sound of that :word:. I believe it too.

I can't see the story :huh: damn LR, I hate the way their site is structured..can someone quote the text in question please?

This is reminding me of how I felt before the release of Batman Begins. If this movie delivers like that film did, I will be seeing it at least 5 or 6 times in the theaters.

God bless you brother!

Positive buzz for MOS and Ford returning to Star Wars? Today should be declared a fanboy/girl holiday.

That's great to hear, not that I had any doubt.

......did it just get colder? Cause I got chills lol, come on, we need a new trailer now :)

Fantastic news, I really wish more stuff like this would come up, just so we get a taste of things to come.

meteorite_150213_file_400_18hrob3-18hrojm.jpg

This morning ... Superman arrived .... in Russia :cwink:
That's the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw the video's and pics.

I'm even more confident now that this will be the greatest superhero film of all-time

I'm even more confident now that this will be the greatest superhero film of all-time

Yeah, it's definitely getting harder and harder not to give into the assumption this movie is going to be perfect... I mean, I want to be guarded and skeptical... but I just can't! :D

So, elmayimbe just broke some big SW news, but buried in his video talking about the scoop on Fox News Latino, he mentions that a Man of Steel screening took place a few weeks ago and the reaction was "through the roof".

http://latino-review.com/2013/02/15/exclusive-harrison-ford-return-han-solo-star-wars-episode-vii/

Well, that's nothing but a rumor, I'm not gonna believe what one journalist says, he's probably biased and has been since the very beginning, he hates the idea of the reboot and no doubt wants to torpedo it. I'm gonna make up my own mind when it comes out in June, thank you very much.

Wait, wait. He said it was... good?

Well, in that case...

3qsd3q.jpg

Lol, just joking. Awesome news.

Well I'm not going to crown Man of Steel yet, but I think it will be the best Superman film.

Yeah, I really want to remain sceptical, but it's just not in my nature.

I'm excited dammit!

Oh my god,what the hell this presenter eats every day to be so big???
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"