All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were gonna nuke Gotham why didn't they just, you know nuke Gotham. All that mumbo jumbo for the first two hours was rather pointless.

Anyway, MOS posters should be coming soon. This week more than likely will get the first.

I know all we ever talk about is how slow and silent the marketing is, but good grief GIVE US SOMETHING WB!!!!

I'm tired of seeing Batman portrayed in a realistic fashion. It's time for a more fantastical take on Batman....you can have your gangsters and guns but also your fantasy element but take it seriously...serious does not equal realistic

Don't worry.

You'll see Nolan/Snyders Batman in a more "fantastical" world in the Worlds Finest film or in the Justice League films :word:

Poor Superman being drowned out in his own thread by Batman.

brgPHI9.jpg

So I hear that Superman fellow has a movie coming out this year.

Who the hell is Superman?

Don't worry.

You'll see Nolan/Snyders Batman in a more "fantastical" world in the Worlds Finest film or in the Justice League films :word:

I hope he doesn't sound like he swallowed a bag of rocks...

should take the arrow approach and use a voice distorter it seems smart for someone with money and techs

should take the arrow approach and use a voice distorter it seems smart for someone with money and techs

He doesn't even really need to do that...he can simply drop his voice a few octaves to disguise his true voice

That line in the trailer from Ma Kent "then make it smaller" after Clark says the world's too big makes me wonder if Michael Shannon wasn't joking after all when he said "the world is constantly shrinking Superman". Probably a stretch though.
Oh no not again.Young Clark does not says "the world is too big mom".
I thought we agreed for that.:woot:

If they were gonna nuke Gotham why didn't they just, you know nuke Gotham. All that mumbo jumbo for the first two hours was rather pointless.

Anyway, MOS posters should be coming soon. This week more than likely will get the first.

Let's not go down this road. If you question The LoS plans, then one can question the purpose of Thanos half-assing an invasion by handing his army to Loki (which was remote controlled by the mothership).

It's a CBM. The villain's plans are typically questionable.

Sure, question that away. No matter what you say it still made more sense than the dumb LOS plan in TDKR.

Let's not go down this road. If you question The LoS plans, then one can question the purpose of Thanos half-assing an invasion by handing his army to Loki (which was remote controlled by the mothership).

It's a CBM. The villain's plans are typically questionable.

The LoS plan wasn't to just "nuke gotham" but psychologically mess with the citizens before nuking the city.

It was all part of a sick game to get the people to "rise" up before squashing them. I mean come on Bane explained it out pretty well. It was partly revenge on Bruce for ruining their earlier plans. So it was a slow psychological torture of making him watch his city tear itself apart.

A handful of posters would be nice.!:cwink:

Fake WB Countdown... 43%. Come on guys, we can do this!

With all the websites coming out and saying "yeah, we heard that too" -- and literally no one attempting to debunk it -- it's hard not to believe it's true at this point.

The "John Blake will be Batman in JL" rumor was never debunked either, was it?

Meh, it goes for almost every villain. The Joker could have easily shuttered Batman by unveiling his identity to the world... but didn't. Green Goblin had Spidey in his grasp, but preferred to make him an offer. Stane had Stark weakened but chose to leave him alive rather than kill him.

How about every villain who has had his or her hand on the trigger but decided to gloat or mock the hero instead of taking care of business?

It's all unbelievable to me.

JGL's rep debunked it. But then, he wouldn't be playing Batman in this either, so it would have been technically correct to debunk it.

With all the websites coming out and saying "yeah, we heard that too" -- and literally no one attempting to debunk it -- it's hard not to believe it's true at this point.

It was a rumor floating around with the writers and websites for less than a week.

Is that a gut feeling or insider info ;)

Drew McWeeny had broke some credible scoops that panned out, like the Neeson cameo in TDKR, and he says that article he wrote about JGL being Batman in JL was true at the time he published it. And he doesn't debunk Mayimbe's exclusive either.

HitFix isn't one of the three major Hollywood trades, but it and AICN are vouching for LR's credibility this time around. Maybe Variety and Toldja are working on their article with 'exclusive' details?

Bale returning for Justice League?

....please....just no.

Maybe Variety and Toldja are working on their article with 'exclusive' details?

Doesn't work that way. They would have written preliminary reports already. They have never, in the three years I've been writing news, sat on a story for this long if it was true.

JGL's character could be a version of Batman, which makes both reports true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"