All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of talking about Justice League.

Then I guess an exit from the forums would be appropriate in your case.

Dude, I didn't know you were a member on our forum.

Did you talk to only a handful of people or alot of people from the screening? Did anyone like Cavill's performance?

Only spoke with three people. They all really liked the movie. Only one flat said she didn't like Cavill and preferred Routh. Another said he was serviceable but cookie cutter and replaceable if need be. Third one loved him to death. Shannon, Meloni and Costner were singled out as highlights.

Who gives a **** about the JL ? Can we focus on MOS RIGHT NOW ?!
I'll get interested in JL when something official is announced. Not ******** rumors.

This is the scoop that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people, START believing even though it has no base

And they'll keep on believing it till another takes its place

If we're going to examine all of these MOS steel rumors like we've been doing from all over the web then why wouldn't I question one of those who started the rumor who happens to be a member of this forum?

But I do understand this gets tiresome. Talk about something else. I'm listening.

The Fake WB Marketing meter is at 44% guys! We can do this!

Thanks for answering Poni Boy.

If we're going to examine all of these MOS steel rumors like we've been doing from all over the web then why wouldn't I question one of those who started the rumor who happens to be a member of this forum?

But I do understand this gets tiresome. Talk about something else. I'm listening.

It's all cool dude.

I'm cool with you, Godfrey.

As I've said a number of times in this thread, I won't believe any more JL rumors. I'll only believe official announcements. There have been hundreds of JL rumors.

The Fake WB Marketing meter Pizza Tracker is at 44% guys! We can do this!

fixed. :awesome:

ZSOElL0.jpg

Domino's Pizza?! Yeeeeeeeeeesh. *Shakes head*

This is the scoop that never ends

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people, START believing even though it has no base

And they'll keep on believing it till another takes its place
Tjhe CBM rumor about Bale being out will help a little ,
But CBM is only the beginning of the pushback to El Mayimbe IMO.
I love how The CBM report say Nolan is keeping his involvement secret, El Mayimbe , said the thing , maybe its "secret" because Nolan has nothing to do with it !

I keep reading speculation that Meloni is playing Luthor (secretly). But even on the Lego set it says he is Col. Hardy.

Christopher Nolan's involvement with the Justice League movie is so secret

... even he doesn't know about it

tumblr_lxxmn0GaYZ1qd33wx.jpg

Yeah. From time to time you hear someone pushing the Meloni is secretly Lex Luthor theory. I think it's because no one trusts Nolan and think he has something up his sleeve. But Meloni doesn't seem famous enough to play Luthor. I haven't heard anything from Meloni other than that first interview when he admits he's been cast.

I think The luthor rumor started because Meloni is balding ,kind of like the Amy is Lana rumor, because she has red hair .

The elmayimbe / Jake Lester Twitter dialogue (its not that exciting):

Elmayimbe: How many times you seen Jake Lester from cbm mentioned in either Variety or Hollywood Reporter? Not once?! Me 2 dozen times. OK, move along.

Jake Lester: Wow, @elmayimbe, like I said in the article I've got a lot of respect 4 u this is just what I've heard. Not sure why the personal attacks.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester dude, get 1 scoop printed in Hollywood trade then try to debunk me. I don't like it when strangers w/no track record talk ****

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe I'm not talking ****, like I said it's what I have heard. You can think I'm wrong. Sorry to upset you.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester fact is your wrong.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester in fact get one DC scoop confirmed and printed then try to debunk me. You have zero track record hence you look like a fool.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester not upsetting me. I like you kids but it looks like hit****ing when you can't back up your story with a track record.

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe None of my stuff has been posted in trade yes you are right, but I have had some stories that have come to fruition.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Kid, you just made my point for me. Every of my DC scoops got printed in trades. Get your first 1 or 2, then debunk me.

Jake Lester: @elmayimbe So how does one go about getting printed in a trade if I can't report it since I have never been featured in one?

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Hustle son.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester For starters, move to L.A or NYC like I did. No one will take care you seriously as a reporter if you reside in Indiana.

Elmayimbe: @Jake_Lester it also takes YEARS. I put in a dozen. Legitimacy is earned.

Jake Lester: .@elmayimbe I get ya, and like I said I respect you a lot. But attacking my personal character when I had no malicious intent surpirsed me

Jake Lester: . @elmayimbe I appreciate what you do for the business and enjoy reading your stuff. As a matter of fact I look forward to it.

Elmayimbe: .@Jake_Lester Thanks. Give L.A. a shot, you take my advice you will be unstoppable.

Still waiting for one current quote from Nolan or Bale on this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"