All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know. It seems somewhat late to announce trailers shown at the MTV awards but hey who knows, I mean Cavill was just confirmed to present.

How exactly is it late? This hasn't been the first time a movie studio and MTV announce a sneak peak at the awards show last minute.

@gomez147 Just to let the fans see it first like last time. A way of saying thanks. I felt like it was just for us with the last countdown. No one on the internet knew about it but us (the fans) and we were the first to see it. :yay:

@gomez147 Just to let the fans see it first like last time. A way of saying thanks. I felt like it was just for us with the last countdown. No one on the internet knew about it but us (the fans) and we were the first to see it. :yay:

Also, maybe this viral campaign is something pre trailer and not the actual trailer, the whole "static" makes me feel like it...

I'd imagine we'll be getting more than a trailer next week. Gatsby and Hangover had a whole poster campaign leading up to their trailer releases within the last 2 weeks and I'd expect the same for MOS.

there seems to be conflicting reports, some are saying there is a trailer thats around 2:02, then there are the reports about a 3:05 one.....maybe at the MTV movie awards they will release the 2:02 one, and the static viral campaign will be the extended 3:05 one :)

Also, maybe this viral campaign is something pre trailer and not the actual trailer, the whole "static" makes me feel like it...

Yeah, like it's first stage of maybe 3 levels.

there seems to be conflicting reports, some are saying there is a trailer thats around 2:02, then there are the reports about a 3:05 one.....maybe at the MTV movie awards they will release the 2:02 one, and the static viral campaign will be the extended 3:05 one :)

Maybe both are the same trailer and the 2:02 one is a short version of the 3:05 one?. The large would be released in the web and the short would be for MTV awards and Theaters.

Maybe both are the same trailer and the 2:02 one is a short version of the 3:05 one?. The large would be released in the web and the short would be for MTV awards and Theaters.

.....thats exactly what I said.....

Well It looks like the Static is getting longer but still nothing

:csad:

Perhaps the new trailer will premiere during the commercial break of the MTV Movie Awards and not during the actual show. It's possible. :yay:

I don't think we are getting anything till Monday, but if we get something tomorrow or Sunday then awesome !!!

With all this ramping up it feels good to have the same excitement I have felt this same time before all the Dark Knight movies, which is the same feeling I felt as a little kid when I knew a new Superman movie was coming out (Superman IV was one of my first times at the theatre) Can't wait for this trailer, and glad to know others like you guys are just as stoked!!

68586_10100407165301377_664315370_n.jpg

They've certainly been saving the good stuff....

It's safe to say the long awaited marketing blitz is upon us.

Can someone just manip some red trunks to improve that pic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"