All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you play this video all the way to the end and look at where it stops, that's where I see Zod's crest.

Yeah, that's what I see as well. The upper lip of Zod's backwards C/upside down Omega symbol is pretty clear, especially when going on the site fullscreen.

That picture of Supes is sexy. Sorry to sound like horny fangirl...
okay I'm not sorry.

That picture of Supes is sexy. Sorry to sound like horny fangirl...
okay I'm not sorry.

Given the countless gifs and discussions we had of Catwoman's booty on the TDKR board, there is nothing to be sorry about. Gender equality demands that you objectify him. :oldrazz:

THAT needs to be in movie theatres asap!

So far, the movie theaters have this on display -

73l178.jpg

I think I see the left side of a Krypton chest symbol.

Last edited:
people say they see the Zod symbol... and im starting to agree with them

Team S for me. I'm the only one in it but I'm sticking to it.

It wasn't posted here, so here is the news:

MOS FB have cracked the code on ManofSteel.com: the source code is a countdown timer, and if you narrowed it all down, and as confirmed by many others...

THE NEW TRAILER WILL PRIEMERE 6PM PDT/9PM EST ON MONDAY APRIL 15TH!

...thoughts?

MOS FB have cracked the code on ManofSteel.com: the source code is a countdown timer, and if you narrowed it all down, and as confirmed by many others...

...thoughts?
Too long!!!!

...thoughts?
I wouldn't trust those idiots. They were erroneously claiming that the movie is being partially shot on IMAX because one of the administrators concluded based on a quick Google image search that the helicopter camera rigs used in Plano looked the same as those used on TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"