All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanboiii said:
lol, not this again. The Greek Z is Zeta. Omega is O.

Zod's shield is based on lower-case latin Z. They're all latin-based symbols.
wrong.
while there is a Zeta, i highly doubt they're using latin... the omega symbol is a dead giveaway. personally i think it's a good little thing to include, Zod probably thinks he's the last of something in his culture, in this context doesnt have to mean the last of his kind... since he's a general, maybe he was the last line of defense on Krypton?...
and the "O" in the Greek alphabet is "Omicron", not "Omega"

O = Omicron
Ω = Omega

Last edited:
The website changed.

And they're confirming it's "You are not alone".

Yeah, I wouldn't say anything. Imagine him playing Superman. :barf:

I don't know...I might get flak on both sides for this, but Spider-man/Peter Parker is one of the few superheroes that i think could conceivably be recast as a black kid. (probably has something to do with him wearing a mask...so skin colour doesn't really factor into his iconography).

Just my opinion while we wait for something.

I went on that viral website and tried it out, I was able to get the final word. "NOT"

It's pretty much "YOU ARE NOT ALONE". Your Welcome.

Allah Hu akbar Allah hu akbar... ash adhoulaaah il allaaaaahhhhhh

I used to be so on top of everything for the TDK and TDKR virals, I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I'm completely lost on this one, i have no idea what people are doing and how they are doing it. :funny:

There's about 80 guests viewing this thread, you guys should join already. lol
Okay, I joined. :)

Really psyched for this film ... never was a big superman fan until I started watching Smallville (don't kill me), although I watched the films and enjoyed them enough ... but can't wait to see the new trailer and posters.

I used to be so on top of everything for the TDK and TDKR virals, I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I'm completely lost on this one, i have no idea what people are doing and how they are doing it. :funny:

haha i just wanted to type the same thing... ^^

Is everyone else seeing what I'm seeing? With the Kryptonian numbers?

Okay, I joined. :)

Really psyched for this film ... never was a big superman fan until I started watching Smallville (don't kill me), although I watched the films and enjoyed them enough ... but can't wait to see the new trailer and posters.

Don't feel bad. I like Smallville too.

DdAeqvo.jpg

Just had to as this went up on the Injustice page.

So from what I see in the static, it's Zod's shield. This may have been posted already but whatever.

Has anybody tried to assign a numerical value to each letter then translate them to kryptonian? That would be a long ass number I know, but worth a shot with no other leads I guess?

Maybe in less than 20 minutes the static in MOS site will disappear and we will have to write a 4 words code in order to unlock something. So we will write YOU ARE NOT ALONE and voilá! New MOS content!

That's my theory

Seems like they're trying to insinuate that the 2 transmissions need to be matched up or something to get to the next phase....?

Has anybody tried to assign a numerical value to each letter then translate them to kryptonian? That would be a long ass number I know, but worth a shot with no other leads I guess?
Not sure what you're saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"