All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I joined. :)

Really psyched for this film ... never was a big superman fan until I started watching Smallville (don't kill me), although I watched the films and enjoyed them enough ... but can't wait to see the new trailer and posters.

Welcome to the Hype. :up:

wrong.
while there is a Zeta, i highly doubt they're using latin... the omega symbol is a dead giveaway. personally i think it's a good little thing to include, Zod probably thinks he's the last of something in his culture, in this context doesnt have to mean the last of his kind
and the "O" in the Greek alphabet is "Omicron", not "Omega"

O = Omicron
Ω = Omega

LOL wrong, you don't know what you're talking about. The rest of the symbols are Latin. Making it an obvious omega would be dumb. It's like the other Kryptonian symbols.

Omega literally means "great O" :doh: It makes no rational sense for it to be an omega.

greek2.gif

Last edited:
"You are not alone". Called that like five mins in. :D

If it's the trailer I'm going to scream! :woot: But it's unlikely

Maybe the countdown will be like a "you are not alone, but do not fear, I am coming". After the next phase is unlocked, I see it being another incoming transmission to decode, not just an enter the code and new content situation, as awesome as that would be.

I've spent way too much of my weekend watching static. haha ... hopefully it's rewarded sometime soon.

Why do you say that?

Static changes every 3 hours. Next change should be in 11 minutes, so we hope the static finally disappears and the site show us something related to the another viral

Ughhh I just want to know when the ****ing trailer is dropping, why does it have to be so complicated ?!

Should we start posting gifs? :woot:

Someone said earlier the manofsteel.com counter was counting down from 50 minutes. That was about half an hour ago, I suppose.

Static changes every 3 hours. Next change should be in 11 minutes, so we hope the static finally disappears and the site show us something related to the another viral
Ahhh, gotcha gotcha. Thanks, been trying to keep up with all of... This. :p

If nothing happens at 3 FRICKIN AM I am off to sleep

What if, they're releasing multiple trailers this weekend and the first trailer hit at 10pm est , in a couple minutes

What if, they're releasing multiple trailers this weekend and the first trailer hit at 10pm est , in a couple minutes

What if they release the supposedly 2 minutes trailer now and the full one tomorow?

So chances are we'll soon have a new Kryptonian glyph countdown leading to tomorrow?

I posted something but the pic didn't work, I saw a pic of a symbol with Faora Hu-Ul under it idk if it's real

Last edited:
There's about 80 guests viewing this thread, you guys should join already. lol

Aha, but even when I'm signed in it says "Guest" under my name. How's that for a fly in the ointment.

Anyhoo, I'm very much enjoying this viral marketing. Not quite as fun as showing up for a Harvey Dent rally, but at least it's something entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"