All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool that must be an escape pod Lois uses

That made me think of this...
2013-01-05_234538_color.jpg
Now I hope Cavil comes to the MTV awards as Nuclear Man.

Exactly. I think he'll be there. Just not as a presenter.

Well he does have a seat according to those pics, I just wonder though why isn't he presenting if so? I think they could be definitely doing something for MOS

Why is superman throwing away his pint!? Must not like Black Zero's home brew.

Why is superman throwing away his pint!? Must not like Black Zero's home brew.

I can see it now

Superman sips his Kryptonian beer
Superman: urge this Kryptonian beer tastes like s**t
Zod: that's because it us s**t Kal-El

Awww Lego Lois is the cutest! she has an escape pod and everything

Last edited:
I can see it now

Haha yeh. Although upon further inspection it looks as though he is actually reaching for it.

Must be a horrible position to be in knowing you will never reach that golden nectar. The tragic life of a lego superman picture.

Possible static change in 6 minutes

Remember when Ralph Wigum said "my cats breath smells like cat food"

I can see it now

Wait..... who's Doctor Evil? Traue could be Frau, but whose Doctor Evil?

I was filled with hope Friday, and be Sunday i am broken by the confusing viral marketing of WB.
Why, why can't they just have Zack Snyder ****ing tweet
"Hey guys ! New trailer Monday at 6pm ! It's going to be awesome !"
Why can't they make it simple ?

is this what our lives have been reduced to??

anticipating static change??

lol

I was filled with hope Friday, and be Sunday i am broken by the confusing viral marketing of WB.
Why, why can't they just have Zack Snyder ****ing tweet
Why can't they make it simple ?

If Zack did tweet it that's exactly how he'd say it :woot:

I kind of want to go into MOS not knowing nothing not seeing any trailers or tv spots.

Seeing the pace of how slow the Zod symbol is unveiling in the static, it looks like it will be done by late tomorrow.

Presenters are removed from award shows at the last minute more often than you'd think. During rehearsals if they realize the show is running long, the last person added is usually the first person cut.

The whole point of how (and why) they're marketing The Man of Steel is to entice "the folks."

People like you and me? We're already going. They have our money. It's about getting everyone else's. They don't care that some of you sat next to your computers all weekend long waiting for a trailer. And they're not wrong. I wouldn't either if I were them.

Presenters are removed from award shows at the last minute more often than you'd think. During rehearsals if they realize the show is running long, the last person added is usually the first person cut.

See that makes sense, and I'm hoping there will still be new footage or a trailer. Think about it, it could play or be introduced at any time. Henry no longer presenting shouldn't have any effect on that possibility. If he was presenting an award, its not like he'd say 'but before I read out the nominees, let's all take a look at my new film :D.' It sucks he won't get face/stage time, but it doesn't necessarily mean any plans WB had to show something unravels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"