All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fst: :exp:

imagesefp.jpg

I predict at least two Rickrolls between now and the hour of hours.

So I'm guessing the trailer will feature Zod heavily.

We all know the exact time that the trailer is coming, so how would a Rick-Roll even be successful?

Are we absolutely sure this trailer hits in 2hrs and 20 minutes?

We aren't absolutely sure of anything at this point. It could be something other than a trailer.

:dry:......................................................................................................................... no.

We aren't absolutely sure of anything at this point. It could be something other than a trailer.

No, it couldn't be. It's a fact that a 3:08 minute trailer exists, it's a fact that it will be attached to Oblivion this Friday, it's a fact that it's Tuesday and we have the same countdown as back in December, also on Tuesday, when the trailer was attached to The Hobbit which also came out on Friday.

IT.IS.THE.TRAILER!!!

I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll take a walk on the wild side and see it tomorrow, right when there's less than three hours remaining. I'm that cool.

No, it couldn't be. It's a fact that a 3:08 minute trailer exists, it's a fact that it will be attached to Oblivion this Friday, it's a fact that it's Tuesday and we have the same countdown as back in December, also on Tuesday, when the trailer was attached to The Hobbit which also came out on Friday.

IT.IS.THE.TRAILER!!!

*KICK, Leonidas-style*

We THINK it is the trailer, and there are good reasons to think that.

But then, this is WB we are talking about here...

Nothing is 100% certain at this point.

IT.IS.THE.TRAILER!!!

Hunting you down if it doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"