All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those covers are great. Is it June yet?

Posting again for the new page

BIc_Yu_8_CUAAQbjf.jpg

:word:

Since we all know how much you have been waiting for confirmation, you should make that your avy.

Also posting for new page, any fellow Hypesters planning on going to the BFI Imax in London, tickets are on sale NOW :woot:

Since we all know how much you have been waiting for confirmation, you should make that your avy.

YES! :woot: And soon I shall be able to have full size avatar! Just in time for the high res pic! :word:

anyone notice how superman's cape sweeps to the left on his poster while zod sweeps to the right on his

Yes - just booked our premium seats for the first morning showing. And the site didn't crash this time.

How exciting !

Also posting for new page, any fellow Hypesters planning on going to the BFI Imax in London, tickets are on sale NOW :woot:

Thanks for the heads up man! Got my ticket for the 5PM showing on the first day, IMAX 3D in super premium seats. Surprised considering how mental it was trying to buy TDKR tickets

red eyes look great. covers for the mag looks fantastic. i dont like the glossy look on the suit. everytime they use a small light source you get small reflections. it looks like plastic around the ab area.

yes its becoming obvious. i need cryosleep

red eyes look great. covers for the mag looks fantastic. i dont like the glossy look on the suit.

I don't like that either but it seems to only happen for these mag covers. I love the MOS suit but I think it looks kind of hideous on the Total Film cover because the glossy look makes it look like molded plastic (and it's not of course).

Last edited:
Guess who is the most popular/downloaded trailer on iTunes. Hint: It ain't Star Trek or Catching Fire. :word:

Last edited:
Empire always has the best covers. I wouldn't mind the one with Supes to be the actual main poster.

A good movie does not always get success.
i think good movie that is appealing she menat a crowd pleasing WW movie that is serious enough to be accurate to the comics but still a crowd pleaser.

just look at the new Tomb Rider game. i didnt play it. but i heard that she is young and volunerable. how to make a badass female comicbook movie? easy. when you have the script written you change it to a male character. and then you ask yourself if people would accept it. can a young male comicbook character with little experience be volunerable? in a hollywood movie? yes maybe for 10 minutes emotionally but not physically . for f.... christ sake Cameron and Ridley Scott have showed everyone in the last 20 years the blueprint for a strong female character that can kick everyone .

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cmad:

i mean what am i even expecting? Obama said that Kamala Harris is ‘the best looking attorney general’. this is insulting. how the f. does this matter ?

This is probably a bit of a stupid question but has any of MOS been filmed in IMAX?

And the Man Of Steel goodness isn't limited to the covers, either. Inside you'll find twelve jam-packed pages dedicated to Zack Snyder's Superman epic with in-depth access to set, director and stars.

Awesome!

i still dont think the suit needed to be cgi. some small adjustments around the joint area and you give the Stan Winston studio somewhere around 4-5 months to find a solution. just my opinion.

I'm hoping they do an Iron Man, since some of it could have been done practically for close ups. Like that shot of Zod in Decemebers trailer, I still can't believe his armour there is cg, it looks so real and palpable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"