All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...did they say how long the sneak peek or something was going to be? As previously posted its probably going to be aimed towards women, so I guess that means more Clois.
Wouldn't guarantee that ... Modern Family isn't just a show for women. Last year, one of the first big Dark Knight Rises tv spots aired at the conclusion of Modern Family. I think it was the first one where Selina stole Bruce's car ... and we saw Bane in the Wayne Board Room ... and Gotham under siege.

It's a good spot to air, because it's still one of the largest 18-49 demo shows on tv, although a little less than last season.

It is a cop out, just predict 300mil if that's what you believe.

I went ahead and set my DVR to record Modern Family tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what they have in store. I wonder if it's just going to be a simple TV Spot? Either way, I'm excited for it.

That moment when you see a new post in the picture no discussion thread so you click it only to find it's an old picture. Thanks for getting my hopes up!

Same. IM3 spoilers:

The people who are hurt about The Mandarin being an actor and complaining he's not in the film, need to remember he was in fact there, the whole time, he was just working in secret, pulling the strings from the shadows. Killian even professes 'I am the Mandarin' with his shirt off, revealing some cool dragon like tattoo's, looking exactly as the Mandarin should. He's not the right ethnicity, conventionally speaking, but then again neither is Ben Kingsley.

He's there, people just get hung up on the twist part. The twist isn't that the character doesn't exist in the film, the twist is which person the title really belongs to.

And as for All Things Superman...erm.... How about those Hans Zimmer samples ey folks? :word:

A couple of dragon tattoos is all it takes to look exactly as the Mandarin should?

There was a pretty big chunk of footage released for Batman Begins, and wasn't the opening bank robbery sequence of TDK released too?

I am planning on seen it several times, the first time in Imax and then 3d. Finally 2d. But probably a few more times in 2d :) Then maybe Imax again. Anyone else planning on seen it multiple times?

I've been out all day, What's the latest Team MoS? are we getting a TV spot soon? do we finally have the "flight" ost sample? what's the happs?

I've been out all day, What's the latest Team MoS? are we getting a TV spot soon? do we finally have the "flight" ost sample? what's the happs?

New Twizzlers promotion and TV Spot(for the Twizzlers). Also a sneak peek of some sort will air tomorrow during Modern Family. Yes, samples of the music have been released.

which one is you ?

2nd one down, farthest left. Video kind of looks orangish since it was dark but it's pretty cool the creator included the people he could fit. I dig it:word: If you view my page (my name is Trav Nasty from the comment section below) I mention all you guys here at the hype.

2nd one down, farthest left. Video kind of looks orangish since it was dark but it's pretty cool the creator included the people he could fit. I dig it:word: If you view my page (my name is Trav Nasty from the comment section below) I mention all you guys here at the hype.
Hey I remember you! I watched and commented! :woot:

That is indeed really cool! A bit surprised my reaction wasn't included
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3zHYf-A8M
But mine was picture in picture so I can see why, either way stoked on how many views and awesome comments mine received. I only did one other one before for Pacific Rim.
Any word on what we will get tomorrow with this sneak peak? Would be cool to have an extended clip showing some Superman dialogue

Gotta show this to the wife.
She thought I was nuts reacting the way I was while watching the trailer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"