All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ManofSteel_2013: Be sure to watch @ModernFam on ABC tomorrow night 8:30PM Eastern/ 7:30PM Central for a special look at #ManofSteel!

Get ready !:woot:

Dammit I HATE when all my best posts are the LAST posts on the page :argh:

This is why we can't have nice things :hehe:

Well, that tweet is messed up considering Modern Family airs at 9/8c on ABC, not 8:30/7:30c

That's probably the time the man of steel promo comes on during the show.

please let it be heat vision.......

That's probably the time the man of steel promo comes on during the show.
No, that time is a half hour before it even airs. It will likely air at the end of the episode ... 9:30/8:30c the same time that the first big TDKR tv spot aired last year.

The tweet just has the episode time zones off.

Batman can do anything........with prep time!!

:oldrazz:

but, somewhere in the deep, dark recess of his Batcave, even Batman shed a solitary tear when he watched the latest MOS trailer!!! :woot:

Last edited:
In less than 30 minutes I can say MOS comes out next month!!! Can't wait for this sneak peak tomorrow night as well! I've never once watched modern family, but I guess there's a first time for everything!

but, somewhere in the deep, dark recess of his Batcave, even Batman shed a solitary tear when he watched the latest MOS trailer!!! :woot:

And you better show some damn gratitude :hehe:

Batman does have a soul after all.

It's called Alfred :oldrazz:

Hey! de-lurking here :woot:

Darn it, I get CBS and NBC on my cable, but not ABC... NOOOOOOO!!! On the plus side, I'm on vacation, so I can stay up all night long waiting for it to be uploaded to the web :woot:

And gosh, that new pic is gorgeous! Why oh why do I keep imagining this every time I see it?

funny-Batman-vs-Superman.jpg

::looks at the new released picture::

Well, I think you're damn pretty too :hrt:

Funny or Die should do a trailer 3 reaction vid with Badman watching. THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!

well one does have to feel pretty when kicking ash and saving the world.....:o

Darn it, I get CBS and NBC on my cable, but not ABC... NOOOOOOO!!! On the plus side, I'm on vacation, so I can stay up all night long waiting for it to be uploaded to the web :woot:

And gosh, that new pic is gorgeous! Why oh why do I keep imagining this every time I see it?

Welcome to the Hype, Misha (which, I hope to GOD I'm assuming correctly, is a girl's name :hehe:)

I'm Senty, these are the guys. You get used to em.

Superman= So badass he can make ballerina poses look manly :o

He's still not Batman though, Conner :woot:

Batman can get it out over the bay :brucebat:

The colors on the "S" are backwards! wwwwhhhaaaaaa. JK :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"