All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shudders*

These lex and echo posters have taken it to a whole new level.

i would prefer a warmer richer environment, and less gray/bluish dreary look.

don't get me wrong the story sounds cool. i just don't want it to be too much like iron man. superman is hope, i want to see a bright composition at times on screen. hopefully they are just marketing it to look like marvel to bring in more general audience.

aggelory.jpg

i think his costume should always have a rich blue to it. i loved the color of costume with that young fan pic

man-of-steel-chicago-kid.jpg

i would prefer a warmer richer environment, and less gray/bluish dreary look.

don't get me wrong the story sounds cool. i just don't want it to be too much like iron man. superman is hope, i want to see a bright composition at times on screen. hopefully they are just marketing it to look like marvel to bring in more general audience.

watch the damn movie....for all you know EVERYTHING you want will be in the film. Stop *****ing about the same **** over and over and over and over again. Come on already

I'm not a ********ter, I tell it like it is most of the time. And I don't see an ounce of Marvel in Man of Steel. I see Goyer, Nolan and Snyder but no Marvel.

When someone says something really out there I get leery and start believing that they are just trying to cause trouble for their own amusement.

Iron Man is the exact opposite of dark. It's a bright bouncy edgy borderline comedy series.

I think Snyder has given MOS a very unique aesthetic that I've never seen in a superhero film before.

watch the damn movie....for all you know EVERYTHING you want will be in the film. Stop *****ing about the same **** over and over and over and over again. Come on already
geez dude, i told you it's just something i'm nervous about as a superman fan. i'm sure the film will be great. just talking about the composition a bit. isn't it better to have stuff to talk/disagree with while we wait on getting to see it? it would be boring if we all just agreed on everything and fawned

I'm not a ********ter, I tell it like it is most of the time. And I don't see an ounce of Marvel in Man of Steel. I see Goyer, Nolan and Snyder but no Marvel.

When someone says something really out there I get leery and start believing that they are just trying to cause trouble for their own amusement.

Iron Man is the exact opposite of dark. It's a bright bouncy edgy borderline comedy series.

pretty much yeah....some people love to stir up the pot

i honestly respect your opinion, i am not saying it for amusement. i just worry there is a certain tone in color aesthetic. it may just be the marketing being more serious to get general public interested and everything will be fine. still this is just something to talk about as we wait for final product

ok i understand that they need ot have some christ poses in the movie. but so similar to SR? come on comeeeeeeeon on.i do agree that the SR shot in space was the definition of perfection.

MOS looks good and in 7 weeks i will watch the movie. amen haha

geez dude, i told you it's just something i'm nervous about as a superman fan. i'm sure the film will be great. just talking about the composition a bit. isn't it better to have stuff to talk/disagree with while we wait on getting to see it? it would be boring if we all just agreed on everything and fawned

You worry too damn much...take a chill pill and calm the **** down

I think I've seen enough. I know they don't plan on releasing any money shots in any of these TV spots but after two trailers and this spot, I think I'm good. I'd be fine if I didn't see another frame. In fact it's funny because I've probably seen so little and yet I still feel a little spoiled.

This; many times over.

i have never complained about the story. i have only made mentions of worrying the suit is bright/warm/rich enough to represent superman (i actually love the texture of it) and i did have concern over the christ pose just because it had this dark superman returns look to it. i think we can all agree superman returns is not the way to go :o:o

I'm not against posters voicing concerns but not made up ones.

I'm not against posters voicing concerns but not made up ones.

what is a made up concern? i notice the bluish grays of avengers and iron man, and see some of that in scenes that i would expect a warmer tone in the man of steel trailers. how is that made up?

??? i truly don't get the point of this, please explain.
The picture that Phantasm posted. I know you would like it to be about you, but it's not. It's become pretty obvious that you want to be the center of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"