All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE KING HAS RETURNED:oldrazz:
moswm2.gif

Got my tickets and the movie guide. Time to preorder the blu ray!

Thanks guys, that was amazing!

Omg, are we there yet? Are we there yet? :p

Did anyone else feel like that we got a potential major spoiler shot from the Wal-Mart feature?

In one shot featuring Perry extending his hand out to someone who looked to be seemingly trapped in some debris, it looked like Jenny to me. If she were to bite the dust during Zod's attack on Metropolis, then it could open the door for Jimmy.

This suit has the uncanny ability to look awesome at all times. :awesome:

In the gif with Supes pushing something out of the way, notice there are floating objects. Must be where Black Zero is using the gravity beam. So cool.

Did anyone else feel like that we got a potential major spoiler shot from the Wal-Mart feature?

In one shot featuring Perry extending his hand out to someone who looked to be seemingly trapped in some debris, it looked like Jenny to me. If she were to bite the dust during Zod's attack on Metropolis, then it could open the door for Jimmy.

It sure looks like it. The look on Perry's face is very somber :(

Thought the same thing,
Jimmy fans may have reason to be happy :woot:

Any chance you guys could start posting the gif's in spoiler tags? I know this is the "spoiler" section but it wouldn't hurt.
I've actually avoided all footage since tv spot 1, figured I'd make a go of it.

Anyways, the only think that could hurt this film to me at this point would be if Zod was wasn't Zod but some paid actor instead...
lol

Zack has a way of making everything look cool, strong and iconic. From the Superfloat, to the moving rubble, to everything in 300 and Watchmen.

All CBM directors that have come before, Zack is the best at this. I can only imagine how cool and powerful the fight scenes(WB has hidden from us) will look.

Actually, I bought four new shirts yesterday.
so Devious yet accurate, almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"