All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TeamJorElDies

halfbaked-boo.gif

Death to Jor-el.....Death I say..

[YT]/I_Btq4ispDQ[/YT]

Last edited:
Looking at that space scene... are Superman's eyes close there where he has his arms outstretched? If so, then I'm betting it's a dream. Maybe Zod & Co. kick the crap out of Supes and knock him off the planet, and he has a vision of Jor-El and possibly Lara (it looks like she might be there too) telling him to go back and take the General down.

No – death to Jenny Olsen!!!

Well then the comic was....interesting. :woot:

Looking at that space scene... are Superman's eyes close there where he has his arms outstretched? If so, then I'm betting it's a dream. Maybe Zod & Co. kick the crap out of Supes and knock him off the planet, and he has a vision of Jor-El and possibly Lara (it looks like she might be there too) telling him to go back and take the General down.

Doesn't explain the opened escape pod in the fortress with the bearded Clark and we know he'll talk to Rus-El at that point (Comic-Con video). Also Lara alone on Krypton. OK, that could be because Zod killed him but again, there's an open escape/sleep pod. So many questions...:oldrazz:

It is via Vudu if you bought a Walmart ticket today.

The comic shows the great "Krypton expansion" with thousands of scout ships leaving Krypton to explore the galaxy and colonize worlds. They use a "Growth Codex" on embryos to create Kryptonians to help with terraforming worlds.

The casting call sheet that leaked detailed a scene of Jor-El swimming to retrieve the Codex.
AHA! I didn't even see that on the ticket. Reading now. :D

AHA! I didn't even see that on the ticket. Reading now. :D

So...
The "Fortress" is actually Kara's crashed ship and both her and Dev-Em could of survived.

Also the ship is sending a signal to Clark who his working north of Canada to locate it.

Seriously though, Jor-El might be alive in the sense the master key Clark has could activate a Growth Codex and create another Jor-El from a frozen embryo on the ship

Doesn't explain the opened escape pod in the fortress with the bearded Clark and we know he'll talk to Rus-El at that point (Comic-Con video). Also Lara alone on Krypton. OK, that could be because Zod killed him but again, there's an open escape/sleep pod. So many questions...:oldrazz:

maybe that opened escape pod is where the Superman glyph key came from? we saw it from a tv spot forming with nano like tech.

So...
The "Fortress" is actually Kara's crashed ship and both her and Dev-Em could of survived.

Also the ship is sending a signal to Clark who his working north of Canada to locate it.

Seriously though, Jor-El might be alive in the sense the master key Clark has could activate a Growth Codex and create another Jor-El from a frozen embryo on the ship

Interesting...

Maybe, yeah. But are you sure that the pod is empty? It might be, but it's a little hard to tell. There could be a corpse in there.

Opened sleeping pod is Dev-Em's maybe?

Nice, I think I've found an upload of the comic. Downloading as we speak. :)

Nice, I think I've found an upload of the comic. Downloading as we speak. :)

Nice! Recommended reading given it is an actual prequel to the film. The story is by David Goyer, Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"