All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the perfect audience to go after, the Basketball culture loves Superman as a character.

Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg

I love how Snyder said the same we've been repeating :woot:, every single simple scene looks amazing!

Absolutely love this shot of him smiling in what I presume will be his first flight..

moswm1.gif

Absolutely love this shot of him smiling in what I presume will be his first flight..

moswm1.gif

It's known that he has some "flying" ability as a youth. This is probably his first "supersonic" flight. Either way it's going to be an exhilarating scene :woot:

moswm1.gif
Yeah I think we're going to get an exhilarating sequence of Clark's first flight around the world where he's just smiling with glee. I'm sure that scene where he flys over the Zebras will be part of this.

During that bit I just know we're all going to be grinning like idiots along with him in the cinema :woot:

It's known that he has some "flying" ability as a youth. This is probably his first "supersonic" flight. Either way it's going to be an exhilarating scene :woot:

Ah, yes, my bad, I should have said his first all out flight as 'Big Blue'. :D :up:

moswm1.gif

Yeah, this is probably after the "test your limits" speech where he's finally just letting loose after being told to hide his powers all his life.

Look how happy he is!!!!!!!!!! it's contagious!
I'm sitting here with a big smile :D

Yeah I think we're going to get an exhilarating sequence of Clark's first flight around the world where he's just smiling with glee. I'm sure that scene where he flys over the Zebras will be part of this.

Maybe that's the real reason he's smiling, because he's just spotted lunch. :D

I eat Heat haters for breakfast. You will kneel before King James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"