All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think only cbm i will gl over is batman and robin lol

gl is one of the worst cbm imo since i am a huge hal jordan/gl fan it was horrible for me

i think only cbm i will gl over is batman and robin lol

gl is one of the worst cbm imo since i am a huge hal jordan/gl fan it was horrible for me
Batman and Robin is hilarious. It is worth it just for the opening sequence. Unintentional comedic gold.

Batman and Robin is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

Batman and Robin is one of the greatest comedies of all time.
There are few down moments where nothing all that entertaining happens imo, but a lot of it is so funny. Plus you have Uma and Alicia. It is very, very watchable on the whole.

As someone who went to the cinema in 1997 and was crushingly disappointed in what he saw, I've grown to forgive Batman and Robin and take it as it is, I find far more entertainment in watching it with friends (the same way I do with Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece The Room) than i would with something like Green Lantern, which isn't even entertaining in the slightest.

[insert cool stuff n thangs about B&R]

there. :woot:

The Wal-Mart tickets for MOS: how much are they?

Its why he left the boards.

The funny thing is that...he didn't exactly after that. I mean his final post was about some Avengers cartoon, and it was a bizarre post too. It looked like it to me. :dry:

As someone who went to the cinema in 1997 and was crushingly disappointed in what he saw, I've grown to forgive Batman and Robin and take it as it is, I find far more entertainment in watching it with friends (the same way I do with Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece The Room) than i would with something like Green Lantern, which isn't even entertaining in the slightest.
Great point. Watching films like "Batman and Robin" with others is great fun.

Batman and Robin is such a bad movie that it's unintentionally hilarious. GL is just bad.

I am going to go with you care about one character and really don't care all that much for the other. That and you are a fan of a certain set of films.
I'll say that I don't think my caring way more about Spidey affected my opinion too much. I was actually looking forward to GL until the awful reviews came out. I understand why people hated it and maybe in the future I will hate it but right now I don't hate it any more than I hated TASM.

And my views on TASM have very little to do with the first two films in Raimi's series. Let me put it this way, I have thought that plenty of movies were going to suck and ended up enjoying them and vice versa. Looks can be decieving but my feelings on how TASM looked happened to match my feelings when I saw it.

Hopefully the same thing happens with Man of Steel. I'd be much happier if it happened this time around.

Henry and Amy were spotted the other day in Boston doing a MOS photo shoot together on some roof deck.

The Boston Herald reported them being spotted for the photo shoot. They even mentioned what they were served for lunch. Later, TMZ caught up to Henry in the airport on his way back home.

I'll say that I don't think my caring way more about Spidey affected my opinion too much. I was actually looking forward to GL until the awful reviews came out. I understand why people hated it and maybe in the future I will hate it but right now I don't hate it any more than I hated TASM.

And my views on TASM have very little to do with the first two films in Raimi's series. Let me put it this way, I have thought that plenty of movies were going to suck and ended up enjoying them and vice versa. Looks can be decieving but my feelings on how TASM looked happened to match my feelings when I saw it.

Hopefully the same thing happens with Man of Steel. I'd be much happier if it happened this time around.
Hate infers strong emotions. And your handle is telling. :cwink:

Ok, we Have to get a new spot tonight, right? has it been 4 days since spot 5 aired Sunday Night? Lots more finales tonight and more NBA playoff games (ESPN game will have the MOS tie-in playoff spot as it is for ESPN/ABC games only)

*crosses fingers* heck I will take old ones cuz I just like seeing the spots air (I will be watching some shows tonight before the late NBA game) if we get something, I will try to upload it.

Lets just hope MOS has a spot during the Office Series Finale tonight.

I like that it says "tracked down" as if Henry Cavill and Amy Adams were terrorists, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"