All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
That image of the huge guy looks just like doomsday from the comics when he had the costume on! I can't be the only one that noticed this...

God damn, this trailer is like a whole other movie we weren't aware of
They weren't kidding when we they said we'd only seen the tip of the iceberg.

I'm calling it, this is a $1b+ movie.

I don't think many comic movies will beat that trailer.

I wonder if Supes using the heat vision in this trailer is the first time he uses it in the movie.

I absolutely love the way the heat vision looks. I wonder that when he adjusts the intensity of the HV, if the beams will be smaller and more focused. Like if/when he uses it to shave his beard. I think it's awesome that he would have that kind of control over it. One minute he's shaving and the next, he's cutting a planet in half.

Not sure about that, but the trailer was eye candy.

Trailer is OK.

29548177.jpg

I call for a Best supporting actor Oscar for the Indian guy with the cap, glasses and diagonal strap bag. Just the way he looks at the ship... chills.

The last trailer was fantastic. Total game-changer. This one. Just eh.

New footage doesn't equate it being amazing or mind-blowing. This new trailer is just OK.

Yeah... OK:o whatever you say.

Follow me and help me spread the word about MOS and my book!!! :cmad:

@Mavonduri :woot:

Everyone else do the same too, I'll be rereleasing it on Nook and Kindle this summer, I want you all to get in on the epic fantasy action!! :awesome:

Now back to MOS :super:

You have a book? That's awesome, man! I'd love to help spread the word on both, but I don't even have a twitter.

this is the Superman movie we've all been waiting for meow.

New footage doesn't equate it being amazing or mind-blowing. This new trailer is just OK.

Really? I thought this one was a total game changer. HUGE amounts of action. An intimidating, scary villain who isn't Lex Luthor. Really sets it apart from other Superman films.

I absolutely love the way the heat vision looks. I wonder that when he adjusts the intensity of the HV, if the beams will be smaller and more focused. Like if/when he uses it to shave his beard. I think it's awesome that he would have that kind of control over it. One minute he's shaving and the next, he's cutting a planet in half.

I honestly think he's going to shave his beard using a Gillette razor, since Gillette is one of the sponsors.

Trailer's good but is it trending worldwide on twitter good?

Seriously though, best trailer for the movie yet.

You have a book? That's awesome, man! I'd love to help spread the word on both, but I don't even have a twitter.

I indeed do. Been trying to get it published traditionally, but I still dip into the self-pubbing ebook arena every now and then :cwink:

Someone said that "To criticize Mathion (my book) for being inspired by Lord of the Rings is the equivalent of criticizing Halo for being inspired by Star Wars." :lmao:

I think this was more of a general public oriented trailer much closer to the release date. Shorter and filled with action. Next to the TV Spots, which is the advertising that really makes a difference with the general public, this is as good as it gets.

Had they only incorporated this footage into trailer 3 it probably would have been the mother of all game changers.

Pretty sure the view count on this is going to be a fraction of trailer 3. I suppose that's good in some ways. I'm just glad WB didn't sit on the action completely.

#You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Really? I thought this one was a total game changer. HUGE amounts of action. An intimidating, scary villain who isn't Lex Luthor. Really sets it apart from other Superman films.
Indeed. A 2006 movie claimed Superman Returns. Well, this trailer says different. He returns now. Properly.

It's so difficult to me to evaluate audience interest... Here they don't promote movies outside of theaters earlier than a week or two before release. But if this doesn't do it for the folks... well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"