All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
A World's Finest would be more wise than a JL film. Batman and Superman teaming up is just big as of an event as The Avengers, if not more.

I'd rather have a World's Finest film than a JL movie at this point, to be honest.

A World's Finest would be more wise than a JL film. Batman and Superman teaming up is just big as of an event as The Avengers, if not more.

I could agree with that. But I think people are expecting a JL film. That is happening right?

I have one general public concern that I honestly didn't expect. In passing conversations I've come across more and more people holding back from seeing the movie due to not being keen on Superman Returns. :( I have changed some minds, but obviously it is only a handful of people. It makes me wonder if this is common. :confused: I didn't even think SR was awful. It wasn't the origin story I wanted for a new franchise, but Routh was good and there were a couple stand out scenes. I'm glad for a new franchise that gets towards his roots more and departs from Donner's vision.

I have one general public concern that I honestly didn't expect. In passing conversations I've come across more and more people holding back from seeing the movie due to not being keen on Superman Returns. :( I have changed some minds, but obviously it is only a handful of people. It makes me wonder if this is common. :confused: I didn't even think SR was awful. It wasn't the origin story I wanted for a new franchise, but Routh was good and there were a couple stand out scenes. I'm glad for a new franchise that gets towards his roots more and departs from Donner's vision.

Well if this makes you feel any better, I have a good friend who says he wont watch this because Cavill "looks gay" as Superman.:doh:

Someone do me a HUGE Favor and run Thor Odinson in the Glyph maker :D

Well if this makes you feel any better, I have a good friend who says he wont watch this because Cavill "looks gay" as Superman.:doh:
EASY MM. There's a strict racial comment rule on the hype

I wonder how the early showing is going to be on the 13th. I keep hearing comments about the format not being imax or something. DOH! I got 3d tickets, hope it's gonna be ok format or I'm heading back to the midnight showing!

1070152716519e84d8d4a30.jpg

I am Jeff-Ak!! :woot:

If they give me the Batman from that Arkham Origins game, the prospect of a worlds finest would melt my brian. If they give me bale...I suppose that would be a good business move.

Looking at how WB animation did it, worlds finest was a great set up towards the greater jlu enterprise. I think it would be great for two very specific reasons.

1. It would set them apart from Marvel. The reason may marvel couldn't do this earlier is that they sold off their real heavy hitters. A worlds finest would establish WB as not simply copying marvel.

2. It would mean no to darksied and yes to Lex and a Bat villain!
The best way to re intro lex at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"