All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all your lots fault for expecting something good to last on True Blood. This is the show that found a way to ruin Eric.

Aww
I still think Eric is the only thing worth watching at this point, but I have little faith in the show.

Anyway, back to supes, that scene with the cape is giving me CHILLS!

:bow:

Like a boss
supesepicwalk6oucs.gif

That cape is so amazing it's almost obscene.

Not to mention his greatest role to date: as Freakshow in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. :oldrazz:

Like a boss
supesepicwalk6oucs.gif
Where is this shot from?

Zod, I hate not having my computer right now. Missing everything, including Amelia Pond being cast in GotG.

is that one of the CGI Cape scenes?

I really can't tell when it's real and when it's not, it looks AMAZING

Where is this shot from?

Zod, I hate not having my computer right now. Missing everything, including Amelia Pond being cast in GotG.

It's from the publicity special that they just released on Youtube earlier.

DarthSkywalker,

They released a thirteen minute behind the scenes video today with some new stuff.

DarthSkywalker,

They released a thirteen minute behind the scenes video today with some new stuff.

Is it the publicity special? Because I have it opened, but haven't watched it yet.

I have been hoping for a making of, on HBO, but I guess this will be as close as we will get.

Yeah. It's the publicity special. Has some new stuff including some additional dialogue of Lois and Perry White. A couple of cool new images.

But that's because in the back of your head, you KNOW a thick cape wouldn't blow like that.
I don't think that is it. I know a lot of this stuff isn't possible, but I don't quite get that feeling. Like the heat vision, Zod's incredible armor and well most of Superman's flight scenes.

Moss can throw stuff at me. That is cool. :yay:

Antje Traue On Her Man of Steel Character Faora

[YT]1hnyQtoHYvg[/YT]

Oh and looking fake doesn't mean it can't be amazing. Of course it looks fake if you think about it, cause in the end it IS fake. It's like the flying in STM as one of thousands of examples, it looks fake sometimes, but it still looks amazing.
Oh, it looks great. It just doesn't look real, which I think is what can push these kinda of things over the top.

Antje Traue On Her Man of Steel Character Faora-Ul
[YT]1hnyQtoHYvg[/YT]

EDIT: IrishAvenger posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985