All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she melted my face off with heat vision I would hook-up with Faora.

But that's because in the back of your head, you KNOW a thick cape wouldn't blow like that.

tumblr_mg85zlTySU1qjnqapo1_500.gif

Just saying...and it's real too.

"Violence is her satisfaction"

Fishburne's delivery on, "...You might've hallucinated half of it."
:awesome:
I already love their dynamic.

^ I like how she can admit to having a similar screen presence opposite Crowe. Very few people can do that without coming across as arrogant, but some how she doesn't. Like she knows its her duty as an actress to provide a sense of atmosphere with her performance or something.

Missing everything, including Amelia Pond being cast in GotG.

Didn't have much interest in GotG but after that casting I'm more intrigued especially as she is a villain.

That new MoS video is awesome. This time last year I had pretty much no interest in MoS but now I'm very hyped up.

Fine with Faora killing Meloni's character. I think it'd be cool and hope they kill a lot pf people in this film, actually. Lol....I mean, that's what these ruthless villains would do if they were real.

I would run and never look back lol xD

I know! :funny: And Martha's supposed to be an old lady in the latter part of the film. What are they trying to do? Give her a heart attack?!?

That F-35 that appears behind some actors/producers is a replica or they are in an airbase or something?

Fine with Faora killing Meloni's character. I think it'd be cool and hope they kill a lot pf people in this film, actually. Lol....I mean, that's what these ruthless villains would do if they were real.

That's pretty bloodthirsty. But if anyone dies, the audience should FEEL it, and get angry. We should feel like the victims could have been people we could have met, if they existed. And then we should egg Superman on as he smacks Zod around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"