All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 74

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first full clip make its way over here yet? From Ellen:

(phone cam capture)

[YT]snAd9hQMYS8[/YT]
Come on man, you should know how it works around here. The second a clip is shown, no matter how low-res it is, it's on the Hype within a few seconds. :funny:

We have some freaking ninjas on here. lol :ninja:

^ What happens wouldn't ruin the film for me. Just keep it from being the DREAM adaptation.

Though I don't mind if they "special edition" that one scene ;)

So just out of curiosity, where did this spoiler even come from in the first place? Was it someone who saw an early screening of the movie or something?

[BLACKOUT]Wouldn't Superman killing Zod validate the whole dream sequence Zod puts him through of Superman drowning in the skulls, presumably deaths he's caused[/BLACKOUT]

Critics' Choice rating went from 86/100 to 90/100. :cool:

[BLACKOUT]Wouldn't Superman killing Zod validate the whole dream sequence Zod puts him through of Superman drowning in the skulls, presumably deaths he's caused[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Even if it's more out of desperation than accidental (hoping for the reverse), no. The dream sequence is about ruling Earth on a throne of skulls.[/BLACKOUT]

Do we know what time those guys are seeing the movie tonight?

How do you find which member rated it? Do you look through all the almost 300 members profiles? :woot: So far we know of 4 people who rated it (90,80,70,70) but the score is 90 and was 100 at first and 70,70,80,90,100 only adds up to average 82. So there were more votes, but we don't know who it was (not that it matters). Anyway, good sign. This is surely a very good film at the least and not a GL disaster, so much is clear already. :word:

Do we know what time those guys are seeing the movie tonight?

Not sure myself, I seriously cannot wait though. I'm on my mobile otherwise I'd post the Scotty GIF from ST 09 right about now :p

Woo hoo, almost in time for the 75th anniversary thread, should coincidentally hit it when some lucky hypesters get to see the movie tonight!!

Power and Janksta are seeing it at 7:30 pm central time

Power and Janksta are seeing it at 7:30 pm central time

tumblr_inline_mh7hdqLsWI1ryl7s4.gif

Hope Power and janksta post whilst they're out, about to head into the screening maybe. I fear they won't be out until I'm fast asleep here in the UK though.

How do you find which member rated it? Do you look through all the almost 300 members profiles? :woot: So far we know of 4 people who rated it (90,80,70,70) but the score is 90 and was 100 at first and 70,70,80,90,100 only adds up to average 82. So there were more votes, but we don't know who it was (not that it matters). Anyway, good sign. This is surely a very good film at the least and not a GL disaster, so much is clear already. :word:

Yes hahahaha :liz:

Yeah I can't wait for Power and Janksta's reviews. We need some sanity back on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"