All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that?

I don't know, I guess it's because Deborah Snyder said there's a deleted scene with young clark. Although now that I think about it she would have said "baby Clark". I hope this is in the movie. :hrt:

For the people that saw the movie:

Do they explain how Kryptonians learn English?

Debora Snyder confirms there was a 3 hour cut. But that was the assembly cut. It probably contains multiple and very long takes. She said they only cut one complete scene. The others must be moments to help the movie flow better, maybe extended shots or so. I don't think this will require the Watchmen treatment.

tumblr_mo2zogBPc51r2i03xo1_500.png

Have we seen this image in this quality before?

Thanks, Irish. I haven't.

I loved the Watchmen Maximum Movie Mode so I highly anticipate MOS' MMM.

I loved the Watchmen Maximum Movie Mode so I highly anticipate MOS' MMM.

I was going to forgo the Blu Ray for MOS because if they do decide to go all the way with a DC universe, I was going to just got the eventual box set of all the films.

But, I'm not waiting possibly years to watch this Maximum Movie Mode. No way in bad place I can resist it...

Debora Snyder confirms there was a 3 hour cut. But that was the assembly cut. It probably contains multiple and very long takes. She said they only cut one complete scene. The others must be moments to help the movie flow better, maybe extended shots or so. I don't think this will require the Watchmen treatment.
But one can still hope!

Just searching #manofsteel on instagram and it looks like Cavill has just introduced a private screening of the film for servicemen somewhere in America, pretty damn cool.

Whatever deleted scenes that they took out in the first cut i hope they show it in the 3 hr plus extra footage in the blu ray it's a must do for the fans!

Any one knows if there isn't after credit scene?

In the advanced screenings there hasn't been one. Could be it doesn't exist, or could be they left it out of the preview reels. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one.

Any one knows if there isn't after credit scene?

I believe the hypsters said there wasn't but they could easily be waiting for official release to include one.

Also 3 of Snyder's 5 films had a Directors cut so one can hope for an extended MoS and I pray for a maximum movie mode so far they are all for films I don't like or dont intend to rebuy on bluray. I have the Sherlock Holmes 2 one but it wasn't exactly in-depth.

For the people that saw the movie:

Do they explain how Kryptonians learn English?

SPOILERS:

No they don't. They actually send out a message to all of Earth in ALL languages. Heck, I even expected to hear the clicking sounds of the natives of Botswana

Last edited:
Just searching #manofsteel on instagram and it looks like Cavill has just introduced a private screening of the film for servicemen somewhere in America, pretty damn cool.

Michelle Obama introduced the movie to us over here at the JEB Little Creek base in Virginia.

Just saw the "See Steel First" Wal-Mart TV spot on Nickelodeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"