All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Reeve, the classic Superman

and Brandon Routh *moves right along*

lol.

I like how he doesn't compliment Routh, as opposed to Reeves, guess that shows what he thinks of Superman Returns. :funny:

Can't believe this is finally happening. The wait has been long. But fun! I kinda miss the drought period and all. And the excitement we'd have over a single new photo here and there! :woot:

Honestly, I'm going to miss the wait too.

It's been a hell of ride, and i'm so grateful there are so many awesome posters in here that have made it so much fun :D

Since you asked for it.

tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif

I can't believe it either. All the time we spent studying set photos, analyzing rumors, deciphering Kryptonian symbols and trailer countdowns.

Ran around as Superman trying to fly every day?

Okay Dylan.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Lol, wow this new host is equally annoying as the one from TDKR. Hopefully she won't ask any dumb questions, haha.

Forget spoilers, I should avoid this place so I don't have to keep hearing people talking about Superman Returns.

Michael Kelly was awesome in DOTD remake. And was awesome in Person of Interest.

Why are the women ALWAYS annoying in these things?

It's ok to tone it down a tad.

Why are the women ALWAYS annoying in these things?

It's ok to tone it down a tad.

Henry Cavill Factor
- decrease intelligence by 100 IQ
- increase giddyness by 100%

Same goes for Scarlett Johansson/other female celebs for males.

She is about 1,000 times more charming than the woman at the Dark Knight Rises premiere, so we should consider ourselves lucky.

Where's Ammmyyyyy? :argh:

I hate it when the interviewer asks cast members "What is your kryptonite?" Seems like that question is always asked.

Shouldn't those people in the cinemas be a bit more enthusiastic, talk about boring ****ers. I would be cheering my ass of your seeing the movie early show some excitement ****ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"