All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 10

Discussion in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' started by Thread Manager, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herolee10

herolee10 No More Miracles

Well, one thing's for sure folks. The promotion and marketing team are going to have a field day with all of the material that they'll have at their disposal for this film.

I can already imagine all of the awesome images that we'll get of Superman and Batman standing next to each other, doing some iconic pose, for all of the merchandise that we'll be getting from this film.

And I hope that Warner Bros have the good sense to release an official picture of Superman and Batman together before they start filming since I'd hate it if our first look at the two was released via spy photo.

2. MrsKent26

MrsKent26 Whatever.

It is different though. The Joker is Batman's main villain. Introducing him still keeps thoughts with Batman and his future interactions with his main villain. It doesn't change the sequel from what it was: A Batman sequel. Introducing Flash and Wondy changes this from a Bats/Supes movie to Justice League Begins and that's where peoples' thoughts will be.

3. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]469069[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.