BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there's actually a woman named Debbie Downer. That must suck.

Since we have to keep things PG-13, I think he can only say it once. But, I'm not sure if MPAA looks at "****" and "****ing" as two different things. They're confusing like that.

I wasn't being serious. It would be jarring to hear Superman saying that. I can put up with hell and damn. But words like f**k and s**t are just excessive in Superman's case.

General Swanwick saying "Are you effing stupid?" doesn't help your case.

#DebbieDowner

:o

:lmao:

I wasn't being serious. It would be jarring to hear Superman saying that. I can put up with hell and damn. But words like f**k and s**t are just excessive in Superman's case.

Eh, no more jarring than a Superman that snaps necks. :woot:

There is one I know calls herself Deborah. :woot:

O rly?

funny-gif-Ace-Ventura-looking-camera.gif

I want a supervillain duo known as Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer now! :argh:

I want a supervillain duo known as Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer now! :argh:

They'd never get anything done…

Negative Nancy: So we'll rob the bank at noon.
Debbie Downer: Thats not a good plan.

Hey. It's this guy again. I have read some articles by this guy and he often is long winded. Here he is just stating what has already been discussed, just breaking it down.

I think Luthor creating Metallo would probably make the most sense for this film. It would also allow for Kryptonite to be introduced.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...villain-team-ups-for-the-man-of-steel-sequel/

If that's the case, I hope he doesn't just make a metalllo, but an army of it. One vs one fighting is too easy. Multiple threats r way cooler.

They'll ruin the source material.

Yeah, they'll probably make them more upbeat, happy, and optimistic since they seem to like to change things up to get people talking and stuff.

Doomsday makes the most sense financially and visually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"