All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 12

Discussion in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' started by Thread Manager, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]469069[/split]

2. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]468703[/split]

3. Krumm

Krumm Beer Snob

Who cares about Bats?!

But that's good point. It could be a formidable enough of a villain to need both of them. Maybe Batman has to do some convert tech-y stuff in order for Superman to truly beat whoever the villain is.

Good point. I'm sure there is someone else they could combine them with.

BTW, none of this is me supporting Doomsday. I'd rather not see him, particularly as he is in the comics, but I'd be intrigued if they did some sort of mash-up.

4. Rowsdower!

Rowsdower! Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Doomsday eventually, but he shouldn't be the central villain. He should be the weapon that the central villain unleashes upon the hero. If and when they introduce Darkseid, that would be a good time to bring Doomsday in. Doomsday's origin is tied to Darkseid anyway; they could just tweak it a bit and have Darkseid be the only one (before Superman) who was able to defeat and subdue the creature.

5. smallville fan

Brainiac can be presented as a global threat all the heroes in the JL could take on. He just has a connection to Superman's past and a special interest in Superman. It's like Loki who's an Avengers' villain but has a special connection to Thor. I mean have you ever checked out DC Universe Online?

[YT]6s7vk0RAHn8[/YT]

[YT]eK41bdkysE0[/YT]

To me, I want to see Braniac in a JL film.

6. charl_huntress

charl_huntress Well-Known Member

:woot: lol...well you know I don't really, but if they are going to bring him in then I think he needs one of his own villains to fight. All of Supes villains are too much for him and frankly I don't want to see him fighting one of them anyway.

I don't want to see Doomsday either because what's next after him? It would have to be Darksied. That's ambitious though.

7. shauner111

shauner111 Well-Known Member

Im starting to like the idea of Lex creating Doomsday to take on Superman, and possibly even Batman. Or just Supes, but Bats comes to the rescue near the end of the film. Id rather see Lex create such a monster because of the excitement it would bring. Rather than Metallo. Deathstroke would be a good idea but only to fight off Batman, but i think this movie will be centered around Superman so no.

Brainiac shouldn't be created by Lex. So if they do a Trinity movie or Justice League they can use Brainiac as the main villain. Darkseid could be brought in either in JLA 1 OR 2. As the final villain Superman will ever face. Same goes for the League.

8. charl_huntress

This is what I DON'T want, which is why I want for him to fight his own villain.

9. Kryptonian Warrior

Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

You know what I just realized? We have 2 months(ish) to go until B vs S starts shooting! Which means that the first spy pics will start showing up online. Which also means that if WB doesn't want the first shot of the Batsuit to be shown via an onset pic, then we could realistically see it in the next couple of months. Can't wait!

10. LEVITIKUZ

LEVITIKUZ Well-Known Member

Lex is responsible for creating Metallo, Parasite, and Bizarro. So no.

I like an idea where Doomsday is already in the Phantom Zone. Maybe have Faora become the main villain in a film. She escapes from the Phantom Zone with some Kryptoians and Doomsday. She sends Doomsday to fight Superman and just stands their watching. Doesn't get involved. Maybe she learned how to control the beast. Learned that she is it's master.

Personally I'm starting to like my idea. It actually would be a good ending to the Snyder Superman series.

11. Llama_Shepherd

Llama_Shepherd Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. charl_huntress

:woot:^^lololol

13. MrMaooz

MrMaooz Well-Known Member

Not sure it's been posted or not, but here's Henry opinion of Ben.

[YT]NaJAFwfpekQ[/YT]

14. LEVITIKUZ

[​IMG]

15. Reel

Reel Well-Known Member

Humans will not be creating any powerful clones/beings that can match Superman in the DC Cinematic Universe. It's realistic. So Lex creating Bizarro or Doomsday is so off the mark.

They have obviously thought about Doomsday for a later down the line film and we already know he is from ancient Krypton from the Man of Steel Blu Ray Easter Egg.

Brainiac or Darkseid will be villain in Justice League 2017. I reckon Brainiac has more of a chance.

16. LEVITIKUZ

Doomsday could be Brainiac's pet.

Doomsday has to be someone's pet. He ain't a main villain. Doomsday is liturally like Bane in Batman & Robin. In fact that was more like Doomsday than Bane.

17. shauner111

shauner111 Well-Known Member

So why cant he be responsible for creating Doomsday for the movies?

First off, Faora is dead. She's not returning. Just like Zod. Second, i dont like the idea.

18. LEVITIKUZ

Faora's in the Phantom Zone. She's not dead. People have escaped the Phantom Zone in the comics so it's not unlikely.

Zod, he dead. Cause you know, Superman snapped his neck. Don't see him coming back from that.

19. NoLaNitE007

NoLaNitE007 Do u Bleed? Do ya Punk?

Lex (later in the movie in a mecha suit) and Deathstroke would be cool villians. Or Lex and Metallo?

I agree. Darkseid and or Braniac should be saved for a Justice League film.

20. Llama_Shepherd

I'd rather Lex not be an all out villain yet.

21. LEVITIKUZ

I prefer Lex to be like in S:TAS. The behind the scenes guy. Have Superman and Batman know he's evil but they really have no dirt on him. They can't touch him.

Maybe end it like X-Men 2ish. Superman and Batman are in Lex's office.

Think Lex Luthor: Man of Steel ended that way with just Superman and Lex.

22. Crimson King

Crimson King Superhero Novelista

Wasn't double-tapped. Could be a walker.

23. charl_huntress

I can't see someone not taking a knife to Zod to study him for all he's worth, which is a good thing since he's dead.

24. Llama_Shepherd

I think even that is a bit much at the moment. Lex is supposed to genuinely want to help humanity right? The closest to Nietzche's Ubermensch without the red cape?

So why not have him begin as a genuinely good man? It makes his descent to an outright evil man more compelling.

I'm always gonna be of the mind he should be like his appearance in EARTH ONE at first, then Luthor: Man of Steel, then All-Star Superman.

25. charl_huntress

I think Lex should start out bad. If he's a billionaire then he didn't get there without breaking a few eggs first. I do like the idea of him having it all and losing it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.