BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday could be Brainiac's pet.

Doomsday has to be someone's pet. He ain't a main villain. Doomsday is liturally like Bane in Batman & Robin. In fact that was more like Doomsday than Bane.

I think Doomsday would be a good primary villain for a first justice league film, would be a good way to show off everything the heroes can do as they go all out to stop the monster, and they could have hints in the film that either Darkseid or Brainiac is responsible for Doomsday ending up on earth.

I think Lex should start out bad. If he's a billionaire then he didn't get there without breaking a few eggs first. I do like the idea of him having it all and losing it all.

that's not bad, but sounds a lot like the plot of public enemies.

I think Lex should start out bad. If he's a billionaire then he didn't get there without breaking a few eggs first. I do like the idea of him having it all and losing it all.

Definitely. In my ideal scenario, using key era's of the comics, Lex is the billionaire head of LexCorp in the first movie, just in the background of the movie, but by the end, Superman/Lois learn (but can't prove) that he was somehow involved in the main villains plot. In the second film, he's the main villain, running for President and still throwing things (villains/politics) Superman's way. Superman and Lois bring him down. In the third movie, LexCorp and his reputation are in tatters. He's a fugitive, and goes full-blown mad scientist, who wants nothing anymore... other than to completely destroy Superman.

I still think/hope they can pull off the second and third in the framework set-up by MoS and even with Batman's involvement.

I think Lex should start out pure evil. But he's been able to hide that fact until now.

he's always been an egomaniac. superman steals his thunder, and he wants him out of the picture. it doesn't have to be more, does it?

So why cant he be responsible for creating Doomsday for the movies?

First off, Faora is dead. She's not returning. Just like Zod. Second, i dont like the idea.

Yeah, not a fan of Faora returning as a villain in the future either.

Let Lex be his evil self from the start but under the cover of a great man who cares about humanity. And then as the film goes on, the real Lex starts to peer out.

I'm not sure where I read that they want a Bill Gates type Lex, but I found that comparison interesting. Bill has been known in some circles to be the tech mind equivalent of the evil genius. That's good ground to build on for an evil Lex. No offense to Mr. Gates...lol

Let Lex be his evil self from the start but under the cover of a great man who cares about humanity. And then as the film goes on, the real Lex starts to peer out.

5806eaf1

Man of steel page on Facebook says they have an announcement coming later this week.

It'll be something completely inconsequential.

Man of steel page on Facebook says they have an announcement coming later this week.

I want this to be true because I'm craving news, but if you're talking about the fan-made MOS facebook page, they are a dubious source.

I assume this is what you are talking about.....

ddx1.jpg

"A special Kryptonian announcement"....Hmmm I wonder what that's supposed to mean? Coming from the fan page, I doubt it's anything relating to B vs S.

I want this to be true because I'm craving news, but if you're talking about the fan-made MOS facebook page, they are a dubious source.
Yeah, it is the fan page. There's nothing on the official MOS facebook page about an announcement.

I assume this is what you are talking about.....

ddx1.jpg

"A special Kryptonian announcement"....Hmmm I wonder what that's supposed to mean? Coming from the fan page, I doubt it's anything relating to B vs S.

Haha. I just noticed the super obvious molded cod pieces on the Male Kryptonian suits.

Whats with Snyder and penises?

It would appear he's an admirer of the male form.

Also, codpieces guard against detailed bugles.

Yea obviously it could be nothing, but at least it gives us a possibility...getting stagnant around here :(

Yea obviously it could be nothing, but at least it gives us a possibility...getting stagnant around here :(

It's the holiday season now I'd be surprised if we get official confirmation on anything till the new year.

the holiday season means very little to Hollywood…as an example the Fast 7 people were supposed to return to filming today.

Here's a pretty awesome short film.

It's about a flying man, but it's very grounded in reality (like MoS originally aimed to be).

http://vimeo.com/69882318#

Would have been eerie if they introduced Zod to the world this way.

So why cant he be responsible for creating Doomsday for the movies?

What I was saying in the previous part of this thread.

There's many ways you could achieve this and have it make sense.

man_of_steel_prologue__doomsday_by_kinjamin-d6i49rw.jpg

Doomsday should really be saved until AFTER a JL movie, and even then, let's wait for the JL films second installment. I would love to see the god-killer beast on screen just ripping into the JLA leaving only Superman as the last defense. But I want to see Henry's Superman more established in this DCCU. Other wise a fight between Supes and DDay on the big screen runs the risk of feeling very hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"