BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We. Don't. Know. What. They're. Doing.

The words every Hype-Poster eventually types but can never believe: Thank God Sawyer is here. :word: Please continue to post the things I can only dream about.

Stan Lee created Krypton from his own two hands and introduced Jor-El and Lara to one another... In turn, creating Superman. :o

Stan Lee created Krypton from his own two hands and introduced Jor-El and Lara to one another... In turn, creating Superman. :o

This is how ancient cosmologies were come up with in the past, people. :word:

Hi guys, I'd like to know what site ( a part from this ) you look for comic book movie news cause I want to see all past articles about MoS before it started filming..Something like batman news where you can get access to all the past news archive..thanks!

No, more like...

Greetings, Bat Fans!! When ole' Stan "The Bat-Man" Lee created The Caped Crusader..."

:hehe:

"Steve Ditko drew the first issue of "The Incredible Camel Spider", but I didn't like the way he drew faces, so I told him; "Kirby, learn how to draw Stripperella properly or I'll replace you with Bruce Banner". Anyway, the first issue tells the story of how young Clark Parker gets bitten by a radioactive vampire..."

:csad:

Sorry if it's already been posted but what do you guys think of the recent round of rumours that Denzel Washington will play John Stewart, and not Dwayne as ppl are speculating, in MOS 2?

Sorry if it's already been posted but what do you guys think of the recent round of rumours that Denzel Washington will play John Stewart, and not Dwayne as ppl are speculating, in MOS 2?

SMH at anyone who believes there's any shot of Denzel playing GL.

More than likely, if anything, he will be Lex.

The Gameplan is on TV right now. Not the best movie ever, but damn does he have a ton of charisma!

I am ok with The rock playing as green lantern better than seeing him as cyborg .
and this time Pls no CGI costume DC

I'm tired of speculating, too. I mean, I'm tired of coming up with another 5,000 ways to say the same things over and over again. We will continue to go 'round and 'round until we get the big news. Honestly, a title can keep me busy lol.

Last edited:
Yes because we know every time the Justice League shows up that comic book instantly becomes a Justice League comic book.

superbeat.jpg

lol...The strange thing is I'm not really worried about members of the JL showing up in the movie. They don't trouble me at all. My biggest concern has always been Batman outshining Supes. I don't really care if the entire JL shows up...lol.

Strange?

Yes... I know.

There is no way Denzel Washington is going to play Lex Luthor.

lol...The strange thing is I'm not really worried about members of the JL showing up in the movie. They don't trouble me at all. My biggest concern has always been Batman outshining Supes. I don't really care if the entire JL shows up...lol.

Strange?

Yes... I know.

Only the writing will decide if that's what's going to happen. If Goyer and the new guy who's doing the touch ups decides not to go that way then bats wont.

Yes because we know every time the Justice League shows up that comic book instantly becomes a Justice League comic book.

superbeat.jpg

That will happen in Superman vs Batman. All the league members show up and beats the crap out of Superman for about 15 minutes. Suddenly Zack Snyder appears and joins in. After Superman is dead, Zack breaks the fourth wall, and says:

"That's right, I hate Superman. The only reason I made Superman vs Batman was to show how awesome Batman is."

Then he high fives Batman, and they kill all the other heroes as well, in slo mo. Zack Snyder is dressed as one of the spartans in 300.

Last edited:
And then Supes turns back time so fast that the world is now flat, goes back, super-freezes the JL and Snyder all in one breath, takes them out to space and throws them out in space as they live the rest of their lives in the frozen space vacuum. Then Cavill kicks the **** out of Brandon Routh and Brian Singer just because, 8-pack and all.

Only the writing will decide if that's what's going to happen. If Goyer and the new guy who's doing the touch ups decides not to go that way then bats wont.
I'm glad you reminded me of Loeb's run. I read some of the old issues recently and you were right; so I know Supes and Bats can share a story, but that's not usually the case. I also worry favoring Bats may be like a default for some writers. He can and usual does provide interesting opportunities to move the plot forward. At this point, my biggest concern is these additional bodies don't take away from Superman's gallery. I'd like to Lois, Perry, and Jimmy (hopefully) involved in some significant way. That to me is what will make this a Superman film.

Yes, Snyder hates Superman. That's why he spent five years working on a Superman movie, got all of these great actors and actresses to be in it, and is spending another three years working on this film. This is CLEARLY a man who hates Superman, not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"