BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be mindful that the release date is July 2015 on that casting call so it's not entirely up-to-date.

Jett's posts on his forums are intended for his small forum membership only. In fact, I think he'll be quite displeased that someone has reproduced them out here. He posts a number of stuff on there for his forum community, and a lot of very reliable stuff as well.

For instance, everyone on BOF forums knew Hardy was playing Bane months before it was announced.

He's not trying to get traffic.

Sorry I just figured you guys would want to be updated on whatever he says. Somebody would have mentioned it eventually.

What's this about Jett's news?

while the link say 2013...if you click the link and read you'll see it's updated

Honestly, if Jett does have some legit bad news....man, what a way to end the weekend.

I wouldn't say that a delaying this film for another year is a bad thing, but more of a irritating thing for people who were already irked by the fact that they had not received any info for a film that they thought was going to come out next year for a long time.

Dark Raven said:
Maybe there's been a lot of conflict and barbs traded between Ben and Zack. Maybe Ben has been making lots of snide comments, but Zack's ones are even Snyder.
Okay, this was in the old thread, but this is quite possibly my favorite post I've seen in some time.

WB:"Hey Ben what's wrong?"
Ben:"Everyone is saying bad things about and saying i'll make a crappy Batman."
WB:"You can't listen to them. These are the same people that turned their nose at the cinematic masterpiece Green Lantern."
Ben:"I know but it still hurts:"
WB:"Then lets hurt them back."
Ben:"How?"
Batman-Superman Movie Bumped to 2016, Sets Up Marvel Showdown

WB:"You can't listen to them. These are the same people that turned their nose at the cinematic masterpiece Green Lantern."

I still can't believe people at WB watched dalies, rushes and finally a rough cut of that film and still decided to release it.

It would have been less damageful to the property to just scrap the project and start over. Sure it cost a buttload of money, but it also cost them that property. Green Lantern has a really bad smell lingering around it now.

Apparently Jett at BoF has some not good news. We are awaiting for him to confirm the details.

CEO of WB in the morning of January 17th 5 minutes before the annoucement..
panic.gif

But seriously I don't think anything bad is gonna follow. Its all just fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"