BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Steel 2: In the Criminal Justice System

El Maybe read that Mendehlson article where he gave a bunch of MOS: 'subtitles' ... one was Justice Inhibited.

... he even retweeted that article.

Man of Steel 2: The Just Us (Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman) League

In hindsight they really should have just called Man of Steel "Superman".

Man of Steel subtly implies that it's linked with The Dark Knight, which it isn't.

Plus it's really really hard to come up with sequel names that don't sound completely stupid.

Plus it's really really hard to come up with sequel names that don't sound completely stupid.

True. Call it Man of Steel 2 With a Vengeance or Man of Steel 2: Just wait for a better title.

Man of Steel 2: Batman is in this one

Man of Steel 2: Be Quiet, Tiffany

Man of Steel 2: Franchisejacked

Horrible suggestions! My earlier one is the best.

Man of Steel 2: Garbage Day

:o

Man of Steel: Kingdom Come

Alternate: Man of Steel: Public Enemy

Men of Steel: Buns of Vengeance

Man of Steel Panther

In hindsight they really should have just called Man of Steel "Superman".

Man of Steel subtly implies that it's linked with The Dark Knight, which it isn't.

I think WB welcomed the connections, even if it was a separate continuity,

The benefit of positive brand association outweighs the brief moment of confusion audiences might have later regarding continuity when Batfleck shows up (though a new cast for Batman&supporting characters, a new look, etc, will likely make it clear).

Last edited:
I think deliberately WB welcomed the connections, even if it was a separate continuity,

Positive brand association >>> the brief moment of confusion audiences might have regarding continuity when Batfleck shows up.

Yeah but in hindsight.

Sequels that don't have contrived names >>>> Positive brand association.

I hope they drop the Man of Steel name which it seems like they're doing if they call it Batman/Superman or Batman vs. Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"