BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense if it's a cameo, because Flash voiceover would be totally out of left field and inappropriate in BvS.

I think it's TV related and El's source got fooled into thinking it was movie related.

Makes no sense if it's a cameo, because Flash voiceover would be totally out of left field and inappropriate.

I think it's TV related and El's source got fooled into thinking it was movie related.

This would make the most sense. No one is going to bring the Batman vs. Superman script to a NYCC party on a USB flash drive and say "who wants to check this out and take screenshots?!"

And if this was as big as he thinks it is... why would he post it to Instagram instead of his website? It just doesn't make any sense :(

Last edited:
The formatting looks weird. This looks more like a TV script than a movie script.

This would make the most sense. No one is going to bring the Batman vs. Superman script to a NYCC party on a USB flash drive and say "who wants to check this out and take screenshots?!"

Lol, yup. :doh:

Even the "post-credits" theory is pretty shaky...again, there'd be no reason to have voiceover for that kind of scene.

And if this was as big as he thinks it is... why would he post it to Instagram instead of his website? It just doesn't make any sense :(
Unless they didn't have the script but just the page about the post credit scene. Also, didn't he say earlier today that he had a scoop for both marvel and DC. I could have sworn I saw him say that to a follower. So maybe it's not related and that tweet from noon was for Avengers.

He needs to confirm what's going on.

Flash is fake.

Next line from that Eh Maybe screenplay:

BWUpXPiCIAAhS9k.png:large

Even the "post-credits" theory is pretty shaky...again, there'd be no reason to have voiceover for that kind of scene.
I just cant see that actor who was cast playing a 28 year old. God, if it's for TV, then that's a stupid scoop.

I just cant see that actor who was cast playing a 28 year old. God, if it's for TV, then that's a stupid scoop.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm just hoping it's fake or an old version of something.

if it's the next film in ths dccu, why not? i don't think he has to be interconnected with batman and superman yet, even if it's a post credit scene in batsupe.

Debunked: This is from Goyer's 2011 Flash script

The Flash page from Superman/Batman Eh Maybe put up likely isn't from Superman/Batman.

Probably Goyer's Flash screenplay it's from.

Hmmm...

Well, it's possible that he just posted the pic of an old script to let everyone know that the Flash is in this movie. I don't know.

Maybe some of the script will be used for a Flash movie or post credit scene and not all of it will make the cut.

Heh, that was my first thought, but I've never read the Flash script so I couldn't be sure. Man, that's sad.

Also, going by Goyer's Reddit AMA he did recently, he said he thinks he's a much better writer now than he was 7-8 years ago and cringes at some of his old stuff. So that'd be pretty lame if he verbatim copied his old Flash script without even giving it a little polishing. Let's face it, this scoop is looking 95% total BS right now.

Hmmm...

Well, it's possible that he just posted the pic of an old script to let everyone know that the Flash is in this movie. I don't know.

Listen we already have Batman & Superman in the film plus rumors with Wonder Woman. Now we have Flash. We are a Green Lantern (well we do have Carol Ferris) and a Martian away from a Justice League in a suppose Superman/Batman team up.

Just write Superman & Batman in the Superman/Batman movie. That makes sense.

Hmmm...

That could be! He didn't say a word about the picture when he posted it. And in his earlier tweet he said:
"currently investigating a MAJOR superhero appearance in a MAJOR superhero movie of 2015. If this one pans out it will be awesome!"

Still, not publishing an article to Latino Review makes it seem pretty shaky.

I don't think it's a bad idea if they use a chunk of Goyers script with new stuff added. Why not? Goyer is involved with this universe thus far, that script lying around has never been shot, so it's not a big deal. But ive heard the entirety of the story isn't that good, so id be down with this if they were just snatching up sections then doing rewrites.

That could be! He didn't say a word about the picture when he posted it. And in his earlier tweet he said:
"currently investigating a MAJOR superhero appearance in a MAJOR superhero movie of 2015. If this one pans out it will be awesome!"

Still, not publishing an article to Latino Review makes it seem pretty shaky.

But still, he made a big deal that this was something he actually took a photo of, that was "worth getting out of bed" for. Maybe this is just a hint and the photo is still to come? That's the only shot of this being something legit here.

I don't think it's a bad idea if they use a chunk of Goyers script with new stuff added. Why not? Goyer is involved with this universe thus far, that script lying around has never been shot, so it's not a big deal. But ive heard the entirety of the story isn't that good, so id be down with this if they were just snatching up sections then doing rewrites.

Goyer's a huge Wally fan. Which means no Barry.

So no to this.

because it would hurt him as a writer if they pay him to write a script and he turns in a script they already have on file and read. He may take somethings but I can guarantee that it will be a new script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"