BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh un founded complaints against Goyer....Superman and Batman minimalized in their own movie...who the hell is getting the main focus?

if that's the case i want a prologue with abin sur and superman, ww incognito as bruce wayne's love interest, and a flash post credit scene.:o

Flash is fake.

Next line from that Eh Maybe screenplay:

BWUpXPiCIAAhS9k.png:large

I posted that on Twitter, it's a couple lines down from what was posted by El Mayimbe. That's page three of Green & Guggenheim's Flash script from 2011.

Here's page one of the Flash screenplay:

BWUqiYlCEAA-yAa.png:large

This is the opening of David Goyer's Flash script from 2006 courtesy of me on Twitter.

Ha! It's from a David Goyer's 2011 Flash script!
https://twitter.com/Peterg_TMT/status/388758464765247488

Someone on Twitter is posting more screenshots of it:
https://twitter.com/Peterg_TMT/media

Is Goyer just going to recycle it and put some of his old Flash script in Batman vs. Superman?

...and those are my tweets.

So I'm confused. Is Eh Maybe trying to click-****e hits by posting tidbits of the different Flash scripts that were out already?

Is he trying to say Flash will have a cameo in this film, or is it something else?

So I'm confused. Is Eh Maybe trying to click-****e hits by posting tidbits of the different Flash scripts that were out already?

Is he trying to say Flash will have a cameo in this film, or is it something else?

I have no idea what he was trying to do. He could have thought that was from Batman vs Superman. He could have thought that it was from a new Justice League. Doesn't seem like he has the entire script or he would have known it was a Flash script and that it was Guggenheim's. It was...odd.

Where'd you get the scripts from? I'd like to read them.

Sorry. I can't do that unfortunately.

No worries. Don't want you to get in trouble. I thought they were online.

I posted that on Twitter, it's a couple lines down from what was posted by El Mayimbe. That's page three of Green & Guggenheim's Flash script from 2011.

This is the opening of David Goyer's Flash script from 2006 courtesy of me on Twitter.

...and those are my tweets.

Man, I take back the doubts that I used to have about you. I'm cynical, I naturally assumed anyone posting on this website would be full of ****, but you've really proven your credibility man, props.

That is not how Goyer operates. He likes his movies to have as many characters and as many plot threads as possible. He likes convoluted scripts with millions of characters.

Expect superman, lois lane, and batman to be minimised. See Blade 3 and MoS for examples of Goyer minimising the protagonist, to benefit hannibal king and jor el.

So basically your saying..... Goyer is the Roland Emmerich of screenwriting?

So basically your saying..... Goyer is the Roland Emmerich of screenwriting?

I don't get the reference sorry. I enjoyed Independence Day as a 12 year old and Godzilla as a 14 year old. I saw 10,000 BC on a date a few years back and we had a good laugh about how awful it was.

But, you have a wonderful avatar, so please keep posting.

No worries. Don't want you to get in trouble. I thought they were online.

I think both Goyer's script and Gugg's have yet to be released.

Man, I take back the doubts that I used to have about you. I'm cynical, I naturally assumed anyone posting on this website would be full of ****, but you've really proven your credibility man, props.

You should be careful who you listen to, whether it be me or anybody else. Nothing wrong with that.

I've had people on these forums tell me I was full of it for years and others that have supported me. Some of the more trustworthy posters I've shared info with privately. I certainly don't know everything, nobody does, but we have some good connections to Warner Bros & DC in some instances.

I just noticed that there was something possibly shady going on with the release of that excerpt and wanted to make sure it didn't get carried away so I took the opportunity to tell the truth about it.

Sounds like El Mayimbe is posting fake stuff as news again.

He must be feeling pretty embarrassed. He hyped it up massively, how it would "make fanboy headlines worldwide" and in the end everyone went "Huh?" and nobody really cared. Plus, Showtime then of course debunked the scoop (sorta).

How about no Goyer writing period?

Thank God Affleck will likely write and direct a Batman spin off.

Get other writers besides Goyer. He's writing ruined Man of Steel IMO
Well opinions are... subjective... Each one has the right to have an opinion.. but I like how he "ruined" MOS as he ruined TDK and TDKR.. :o Thank God we have two fans that know how to treat the characters we're going to see plus a little help improving by Affleck himselg, and not to handle a kiss kiss bang bang writer to **** the third movie of the armored avenger but with a "great comedy dialogue".
P.S. I've seen you or one with your nick name ****ting about MOS and guess what? It didn't work there so here neither :cwink:
HATERS GONNA HATE...
I´m not gonna enter to an endless discussion but IMO also MOS did a great job with superman in the 21st century in a more emotional and realistic and not so funny way..
MOS WAS AWESOME!!! DEAL WITH IT...

Last edited:
Elmayimbe responded to a guy saying that it's actually not from the 2011 Goyer script. I don't know if that means he's unaware that it's literally from that script, or if theyre taking a few scenes out of the Goyer script for the new one. Which would make sense considering that one scene is a good "reveal" scene for any version of Barry's Flash. It just works, I liked the way that part was written.

Maybe that's all they're taking from the script.

David Goyer didn't write a Flash script in 2011 did he? I thought it was Guggenheim/Berlanti?

Elmayimbe's twitter is suggesting that Charlie Hunnam left 50 Shades of Grey to play Barry Allen

Elmayimbe's twitter is suggesting that Charlie Hunnam left 50 Shades of Grey to play Barry Allen

Ugh. All that guy has shown he can do is Jax. He would be better suited for Bart than Barry.

Better suited as oliver queen rather than flash imo.

I have a Flash script by Goyer from 2006. Haven't read it yet, though.

Hunnam has Crimson Peak with Del Toro with a Feb 2014 start date. However word has it he was overwhelmed with the attention. If he couldn't handle this role he's not ready for a superhero.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fifty-shades-grey-charlie-hunnam-648066

Two sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Hunnam, 33, was overwhelmed with the attention he received from being cast in the movie and got cold feet about carrying such a high-profile project. Universal was forced to hire bodyguards for the actor at a recent Sons of Anarchy premiere, where questions about Fifty Shades dominated the red carpet.
The sources caution that Hunnam had no reservation about the role of Christian Grey, just the media and fan frenzy that came along with it, especially as he was transitioning from Sons to Fifty Shades so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"