BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it before the lock.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

if i go to the manip thread and ask someone to do a manip of Em as the riddler ppl are gna think im on tht detriot crack

If Eminem is Mxyzptlk, you would have to rap Rap God backwards to make him go away

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5P1cM85Ez8[/YT]

Imagine if all Batman and Superman titles got cancelled and were replaced by several Justin Bieber comics.

Last edited:
This makes me sad. Adventures of Superman was the best superman comic out there right now.:csad:

I haven't read the final issue yet. I don't know how it ends, but #46-48 would've been a pretty awesome ending for it.

I haven't read the final issue yet. I don't know how it ends, but #46-48 would've been a pretty awesome ending for it.

I haven't read it yet either and I agree about #46-48. I can't believe it's ending though. Was it not popular? I don't get it.

I hope that doesn't mean that the current Superman title is selling more than Adventures of Superman.

AOS is making way for the Infinite Crisis game tie in book.

I haven't read it yet either and I agree about #46-48. I can't believe it's ending though. Was it not popular? I don't get it.

I just read it. I liked it, though it felt Superman was kinda sidelined in it. So, it feels like a weird ending for it all. The Lois story would've been a good ending too. I think they could've ended it with a 52nd issue for good measure. :woot:

I don't know how it did in terms of sales from the digital side or physical. Maybe it wasn't doing all that well. The Injustice comic is still going with a Year Two storyline and that game came out long ago. Maybe it made good money and that's why their doing an Infinite Crisis comic too.

I just read it. I liked it, though it felt Superman was kinda sidelined in it. So, it feels like a weird ending for it all. The Lois story would've been a good ending too. I think they could've ended it with a 52nd issue for good measure. :woot:

I don't know how it did in terms of sales from the digital side or physical. Maybe it wasn't doing all that well. The Injustice comic is still going with a Year Two storyline and that game came out long ago. Maybe it made good money and that's why their doing an Infinite Crisis comic too.

I'll read it soon. Although, it doesn't sound like it's one of the best issues. Seems like one more issue was in order.

I can't say I'm that excited for Infinite Crisis, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. It seems this is farewell to one of the few recent comics that "gets" Superman.

I'll read it soon. Although, it doesn't sound like it's one of the best issues. Seems like one more issue was in order.

I can't say I'm that excited for Infinite Crisis, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. It seems this is farewell to one of the few recent comics that "gets" Superman.

It did kinda remind me of a Fleischer toon since that was what they were going for. Superman even makes a joke about robots.

I don't care for the Infinite Crisis game, so I have no interest in the comic. The Injustice Comic has only gained my interest because of how dumb it sounds and some funny moments I've seen around, but not enough for me to really check it out. The Smallville comic seems ok, but I already planned on checking that out some time in the future. Batman and JL Beyond have been alright too.

I never read AoS but from what I understand DC really wants Infinite Crisis to be a home run and theyve been pushing it really hard. Im guessing that the increased sales of Inustice Year Two have given DC the idea that they can really push the IC game through comics. Plus the artistic direction for the IC game has been given a lot of love from fans so it was kind of a no brainer I suppose.

Personally though, I think IC might be kind of cool. I just finished reading the original Infinite Crisis mini series and I was pretty let down so maybe I just have high hopes that they get a multiverse story right this time.

It did kinda remind me of a Fleischer toon since that was what they were going for. Superman even makes a joke about robots.

I don't care for the Infinite Crisis game, so I have no interest in the comic. The Injustice Comic has only gained my interest because of how dumb it sounds and some funny moments I've seen around, but not enough for me to really check it out. The Smallville comic seems ok, but I already planned on checking that out some time in the future. Batman and JL Beyond have been alright too.

I do enjoy Fleischer and Supes/Robots.

The Smallville comic is decent actually. I didn't expect to like any of it because I didn't like the show, but it was alright. The New 52 Supes has gotten better recently, but there was a long period where I couldn't deal with it. It still doesn't come close to AOS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"