Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks Diana-ish in the pic

Attachments

• 64949.jpg
    64949.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 23
FROM SUPERMANHOMEPAGE:

As we reported last week, the production crew for the upcoming "Superman/Batman" movie are back in Yorkville, Illinois where they're currently reconstructing the Kent Farm in preparation to film there once again. The Kent Farm house and barn were constructed for the movie on a property in Yorkville where an old farm house once stood many years ago. The farmer who owns the property was persuaded to plant corn in his fields months ahead of shooting for "Man of Steel" so that the corn would be at the height required by Zack Snyder at the start of filming. Whether such preparations have been made for the follow-up film is unknown.

The unofficial "Man of Steel" Facebook fan page reports that Diane Lane (Martha Kent) and Henry Cavill (Clark Kent/Superman) will be returning to film scenes at this location possibly in a month or so.

KENT FARM RECONSTRUCTED FOR WORLD'S FINEST!!!

131105-KenFarm.jpg

newkentfarm.jpg

Just to let any of you guys know. If you watch football or tv for that matter, expect to see MOS Blu-Ray tv spots! :awesome:

Wut.

Some real news about this movie?

Glad to see they're using the Kent farm again. We should at least get some Clark/Martha scenes.

Loved the Clark-and-Martha scenes in MoS. Nice to see there is gonna be more Kent farm stuff in this!

Ugh, don't want Wondy in this movie at all.

I know, I know. Unpopular opinion is unpopular.

I wish there would be a rumor that made me happy for once instead of all this Wondy and Rock as Luthor stuff.

I'm convinced that she has to be introduced in this film, especially if they wanna make a JL movie, it's not about Batman or Superman anymore, it's about the DCU.

They aren't ****ing around when it comes to the making of this movie. Glad to see there's gonna be some more Ma Kent/Clark stuff in this film!! :woot:

I don't buy it. I think Olga may very well be testing for the movie but not for WW. Its one thing to force batman onto Snyder, its another to squeeze WW in there too. It just wouldn't work.

JnUSS7q.jpg

I see Olga more as Mercy Graves or a BW love interest (thalia al gul, lady shiva)

Last edited:
I'm convinced that she has to be introduced in this film, especially if they wanna make a JL movie, it's not about Batman or Superman anymore, it's about the DCU.

Agreed. The material is there to introduce her. If anything, her portrayal could be that of Moneypenny in Skyfall who only had a first name but her full name wasn't revealed until the end.

If Olga is testing for Diana, then I think its safe to say Jamie Alexander, among possible others, is as well.

And if thats the case, I don't see Olga getting this. At least, not over Jamie who, other than being a damn near perfect fit, has the fan favorite factor on her side, similar to Cavill when he was cast.

If Olga is testing for Diana, then I think its safe to say Jamie Alexander, among possible others, is as well.

And if thats the case, I don't see Olga getting this. At least, not over Jamie who, other than being a damn near perfect fit, has the fan favorite factor on her side, similar to Cavill when he was cast.
:up: Agreed

Agreed. The material is there to introduce her. If anything, her portrayal could be that of Moneypenny in Skyfall who only had a first name but her full name wasn't revealed until the end.

Yeah, they should go with the Moneypenny's approach, a solo movie is too risky.

The producers have said the TV shows and movies are separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"