BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - somebody uploaded a picture of the Batman costume - what looks to be like the new Batman costume (this hasnt been confirmed) - just the chest part - you can see a lot more detail on the costume.

Umm... How about a source instead of the coyness. Where is this?

There was a screenshot of it trending (presumably on Twitter). Also that Batman chest picture is rumored to be the new costume seen up close!

Dawn of Justice is not trending anywhere that I can see...hasn't been for a while that I'm aware of

Umm... How about a source instead of the coyness. Where is this?

I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.

@hafizbat:

Do you really believe ONE article would be all that's written about the events in MOS? One article? Really? Or, as is more likely, YEARS worth of coverage across across EVERY media outlet, press conferences, public hearings, books, cable news coverage and general inquiring by the public at large? Yeah, your supposition that Superman would not be known by the public or that his role in saving the world would somehow be a secret (especially after his fight with Zod across a New York City sized media market) makes not a single bit of sense. Like, at all. Lois Lane herself would get coverage and interviews as an eyewitness with impeccable credentials on every tv news channel world wide at least for many months. Superman NOT being known by the public, his actions being somehow unknown after a freaking spaceship was sucked into a blackhole a day or two after Zod's broadcast and after saving a family from getting fried is a ridiculous notion.

Let it go, man. Let's leave the debate in the last thread, shall we? No, I don't feel it's earned like the TDK statue, because Snyder hasn't made me feel like it's earned through his storytelling. That's that.

I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.

The picture that is shown on Twitter just has the chest plate - with the black batman emblem and detailing down the middle and on the sides. Is that the one that people have seen?

The picture that is shown on Twitter just has the chest plate - with the black batman emblem and detailing down the middle and on the sides. Is that the one that people have seen?

Yes.

It's fanmade.

Fan-made.

statuesuperman2.jpg

wow...

EDIT: This is in response to something else....not the above post photo

Anyone else think that it would be pretty interesting if, for symbolic gestures as well, Batman was the one that destroyed the Statue (like how Gordon destroyed the Bat-Signal)? Or would you guys prefer it to be Lex that did it?

Its now being reported via Twitter Adams has arrived in Detroit.

Let it go, man. Let's leave the debate in the last thread, shall we? No, I don't feel it's earned like the TDK statue, because Snyder hasn't made me feel like it's earned through his storytelling. That's that.

Actually, never was I talking about itt being "earned" from a storytelling perspective. I'm talking about your statements about "only the military knowing" ect. and the absurd idea that people wouldn't feel grateful to Superman since he did more than save a city, he saved the world.

Is this what you are talking about??
Batman-Logo-From-2016-Movie-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Wallpaper-1440x1080_zps935ce1d5.jpg

That's not the picture that was shown - it was different - partly from the side. You can see it by scrolling down though the Twitter feed BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"