BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the script that ends with superman dying. There were some good bits but overall I didn't like it. It was also too graphic for a pg-13 movie

Which script? The supposed fake one? Do you have a link?

While I think that BvS will have something for SDCC I don't think it will be footage. Maybe some stills. But that's about it. Too early for a teaser I think.

To clarify, not all noobs are bad, there are plenty of good ones.

While I think that BvS will have something for SDCC I don't think it will be footage. Maybe some stills. But that's about it. Too early for a teaser I think.
Warcraft had footage at SDCC 3 years before its release.

yeah that's true about noobs iss. I don't really see people as noobs here. a lot of people lurk and don't post.

but there are definitely quite a few people here that i'd consider regulars.

It's not a mask...it's his true face...the ones other defenders have come to fear

Wait, So he wears it to scare the other team? I thought he had some sort of injury or something. Scaring his opponents sounds way cooler. :word:

Suuuuure there are.

tumblr_mto1lq2AA21qmk3pno1_500.gif

Go into SDCC with low expectations.

Good call. I agree. Some footage would be nice but stills are far more likely.

Thanks. I'm 300 posts in and I still feel like a noob next to most posters. Sometimes I feel like I have to make at least 1000 to gain any kind of legitimacy.

I'm so curious about how they're going to handle Clark's secret identity...

No supposed about it is fake,.

Yeah, I'd like to read it anyway. I keep hearing about the "rumors" generated by this script but like has anyone seen the script. Like does it even exist other than as rumors?

Or a synopsis of the script?

Last edited:
What we need is a video taped message from Zack, Henry and Ben formerly annoucing Justice League.

Maybe JLA logo with the League in the background but all shadows.

anyone doubting that BvS will have a presence at comic con needs to rewatch this video. the first 30 seconds in particular

oops...

[YT]fky92Hu4RWY[/YT]

What an exhilarating clip! Felt like I was there:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985