BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n8d33hOeJd1rei3gfo1_1280.png

Very nice even though the lack of Gal Gadot's name. :o

Mmmmm new thread smell

Wait until the MOS bashing and Superman dying conspiracy theories start...AGAIN.

Not sure about that poster. They look great individually but strange together like that. That Bat pose is just designed to be a solo shot.

I was thinking about the possibility of a third Burton Batman movie starring Keaton, and Danny Elfman composing, with Mr. Freeze as the villain, taking cues from the Heart of Ice episode
How could he have been?

I was thinking about the possibility of a third Burton Batman movie starring Keaton, and Danny Elfman composing, with Mr. Freeze as the villain, taking cues from the Heart of Ice episode
How could he have been?

One thing is for sure, it would have had a kick ass soundtrack

How could he have been?
**** dude that sounds amazing :(

Burton's Batman Forever and Superman Lives both should've happened.

Wait until the MOS bashing and Superman dying conspiracy theories start...AGAIN.

Just wait until we theories that Bruce's parents are [BLACKOUT] actually Lex's parents and they are still dead.[/BLACKOUT]

Wait until we get theories that Perry White is actually Braniac, Lombard is the real Aquaman, and Jenny is Mercy Graves.

Jenny is actually Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman is actually Gal Gadot, Batman is actually Robin, and Robin is actually Robin Williams.

With it being the 75th and what not, I want a director's cut of Batman Forever. It should not be that hard, considering we've glimpsed it with the Dark Edit surfacing the interwebs. And as a bonus, they could include Mark Protov-I-am-not-even-going-to-try-to-spell-his-name's script, that is currently in the vaults, along with Martson's most feverish WW comic.

Returning to topic, I was listening to the TDKR score today, and have to say, I am excited about the awesome sonic landscape that awaits us if Hans is onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"