BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, but that's besides the point that Landis hasn't really done anything to garner hate other than having an opinion and a platform to have that opinion heard by more people than the average fan. That and having an uber confident aura and persona.

[YT]LQoCwUwU5Vw[/YT]

Seems self aware here.

Ok, the video above has me thinking differently about Landis, interesting

Last edited:
LTC80p6.gif

*Anxiously waiting (and wishing) that it would already be 2016*

D.P. that vids going to bring you an infraction for language man. I'd kill the link if I were you.

PS: After seeing that vid how could you NOT want to smack the crap out that guy just for the hipster doofus sense of style? :woot:

Last edited:
Ha. True perhaps, but my point stands. Self confidence is fine, as long as it is balanced out with the self awareness of one's own flaws and short comings, as we all have them. Thus knowing, and accepting that we have limitations is the truest and best ways to actually overcoming them, or at least lessening their impacts on our lives.
I actually find zen in this

LTC80p6.gif

*Anxiously waiting (and wishing) that it would already be 2016*
+24
:oldrazz:

Fair enough, but that's besides the point that Landis hasn't really done anything to garner hate other than having an opinion and a platform to have that opinion heard by more people than the average fan. That and having an uber confident aura and persona.

[YT]LQoCwUwU5Vw[/YT]

Seems self aware here.

Max Landis comes off as really charming in that video, he's someone I'd love to have in my group of friends.

Who is the woman he's speaking to?

I feel like I read somewhere that Landis has some mental condition that he take medication for.

He said in the video that he took lithium for 10 years.

Actor James Garner died last night of natural causes.
His final role was the voice of the Wizard Shazam in Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam.

Max Landis comes off as really charming in that video, he's someone I'd love to have in my group of friends.

Who is the woman he's speaking to?
Taryn Southern.

His final role was the voice of the Wizard Shazam in Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam.
:(

RIP Mr.Garner, i grew up watching The Rockford files. :csad:

I am feeling glorious as we head closer and closer to Comic CON!!! :DV: Hopefully we see something from BvS!! It doesn't have to be huge! It could also be a DDCU info! But I really want to see the Batmobile!

Vu3I52g.jpg
[/IMG]

Is Arkham Knight at Comic-Con?

Honestly here's all I'm hoping for at Comic-Con:

1. New Arkham Knight trailer
2. Daredevil suit reveal
3. Hulk movie announced

That's it really. Not expecting a whole lot of news. If more is announced, I'm fine with it.

Is Arkham Knight at Comic-Con?

Honestly here's all I'm hoping for at Comic-Con:

1. New Arkham Knight trailer
2. Daredevil suit reveal
3. Hulk movie announced

That's it really. Not expecting a whole lot of news. If more is announced, I'm fine with it.
I'm hoping for a color photo of Batman and a full reveal of the Batmobile.

That's all I really care about. :hehe:

Part of me doubts we will get Batman V Superman news but if we do I'm ok with it.

I just really want an Arkham Knight trailer. I'm way more pumped for Arkham Knight then Batman V Superman.

I also hope we get a Daredevil suit reveal because they are filming the show and they would want to reveal the suit before set photos.

Oh, I'm not expecting it. I highly doubt we'll get that, I just hope we do.

They should hust have Cav-El and Batffleck walk around Comic Con and talk to people. Not in costume but just as two buddies chilling geeking out over stuff. Tape it and show it and see how people react to them just being there :)

I'm just hoping for something from studios with upcoming superhero movies. Something big from Marvel, check in from Fantastic Four/Spider-Man/X-Men, a photo from BvS and/or update on DCCU.

I'm just hoping for something from studios with upcoming superhero movies. Something big from Marvel, check in from Fantastic Four/Spider-Man/X-Men, a photo from BvS and/or update on DCCU.
That all sounds doable .
One of the projects I am really interested in is Sandman.
I hope we get some concrete info on that .

They should hust have Cav-El and Batffleck walk around Comic Con and talk to people. Not in costume but just as two buddies chilling geeking out over stuff. Tape it and show it and see how people react to them just being there :)

They should wear crude versions of their movie costumes. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"