BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a threat nor would any other person take it as such. It's letting you know that I'm getting tired of you always looking for ways to put down someone else's intelligence. You could have simply said "Did you see the part at the end about speaking the word?" and left it there. Instead you have to go the other trashy route.
No need to feel that down, I had my share of annoying people and getting annoyed like that, no one is on my ignore list
Sometimes, one you find irritating could be one of your good pals, even good pals have their moments being irritating, take it easy, life goes on that way, no biggie

Once the little clan of sisters can stop jumping on people, all is well. 1 on 1 conversation should have been over long ago without the other nuisances involved. :o

You do know this is a forum right? as in multiple people in conversations.

Last edited:
Awesome Travesty! I want the Batman Adam West mask!
I think that's the one I'm getting, too. That, or the Bob Kane mask. I gotta see, though.

They're all pretty cool looking.

guys can we drop the pissing contest? please?

i really wouldnt want the Mods coming in here and start pruning posts including the Shazzam posts (because technically this is the BvS thread in a BvS forum so... :o )
Shazam (Captain Marvel) is on topic with this movie. Wait until Comic Con hits. :)

Once the little clan of sisters can stop jumping on people, all is well. 1 on 1 conversation should have been over long ago without the other nuisances involved. :o

I don't know what the argument was about, but you jut owned everyone in this thread. HA HA sisters clan!!! Nicely done :D

The hypocrisy is getting a bit steamy in here....

I think that's the one I'm getting, too. That, or the Bob Kane mask. I gotta see, though.

They're all pretty cool looking.

Yeah its gonna be tough, deciding. Just hope they dont run out of masks. I could ask them to put some away for me but that wouldnt be fair, since many kids and other adults will be at the store too. I wonder what the Batman bag exclusive will look like?

I could totally see The Rock as Shazam! Let's hope they show up at SDCC and actually have a panel not like the last minute announcement they did last year at SDCC.

So since Rock is likely Shazam, this begs a question.

Is Chadwick Boseman going to be John Stewart?

Do want.

10521754_10152197455042344_7042976559932150611_o.jpg

Is that Hot Toys?

Edit: Bahhhh, just saw the logo. :hehe:

I don't know what the argument was about, but you jut owned everyone in this thread. HA HA sisters clan!!! Nicely done :D

My term for the people who get involved with the mob mentality behavior ;) Those sisters are at it again :wow:

That looks glorious.:hubba Definately looks like Hot Toys to me.

Mentality of such users: "hee hee hee, someone got mad when I was being a jerk!" w00t

"Lighten up Francis."

You really need to take these words to heart. You have paranoid/victim mentality. You go on and on about the most obscure of supposed slights for pages. You have a reputation here, well earned to my eyes, for incredibly thin skin in your short tenure. Ease back on the throttle brotherman. You're just grinding metal.

So since Rock is likely Shazam, this begs a question.

Is Chadwick Boseman going to be John Stewart?
Doubt it, Dwayne saying there is a Green Lantern in the roster, but he won't be playing John Stewart kinda dismisses John being a character in the story

Is there a rumor about Chadwick Boseman or something or do you just like him LEVI?

"Lighten up Francis."

You really need to take these words to heart. You have paranoid/victim mentality. You go on and on about the most obscure of supposed slights for pages. You have a reputation here, well earned to my eyes, for incredibly thin skin in your short tenure. Ease back on the throttle brotherman. You're just grinding metal.

The sisters clan comment was gold though :hehe:

Yeah, that looks really cool. I wonder if they'll do a Joker version, too? :hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back