BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. We all get annoying or annoyed or fired up on here, and there are those who i have had my disagreements with but we're all mostly here for the same reason.
Exactly

How are we almost on part 78 for a film that doesn't come out until 2016 and that we've heard very little from?
Hype is going through the roof, this is bigger news than Marvel's the Avengers movie

Superman: Henry Cavill
Batman: Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
Green Lantern: Chadwick Boseman
The Flash: Aaron Paul
Aquaman: Jason Momoa
Shazam: Dwayne Johnson
Cyborg: Ray Fisher

If they go with John Stewart, Aaron Paul would be a good choice for a Barry that could play off John Stewart similarly to the way Wally and John played off each other in the animated series.

If Barry's personality gets changed to be more like Wally on JL tas, that'd be okay with me.

Barry's comics personality should be retained if Hal is in. If John is in, they need a personality like Wally's/ Bart's to compliment John's personality

Shazam (Captain Marvel) is on topic with this movie. Wait until Comic Con hits. :)

wait for CC to hit?..... and confirm that Shazzam is in BvS too?? :hubba

Do want.

10521754_10152197455042344_7042976559932150611_o.jpg

this is my kryptonite :o *forces self to look away*

dang Idris Elba. can somebody please make him an offer he cant refuse for John Stewart? pleasseeee? *dying*

What if DC decides to have a more magic-based universe in contrast to Marvel's cosmic/tech setting. It would be an easy way to differentiate the two products, while also making the action more earth-bound. Maybe a magic villain could be the big bad in the DCU

Marvel is introducing Dr Strange though, so I'm not sure how much that'll differentiate the two.

DC sees your Dr Strange and raises you Sandman.

With regards to the Cap 3 release date situation...if Fiege is publicly saying that the date isn't going to move, I can't help but wonder if that's a decision Disney is already in support of.

Also, everyone is so concerned about BvSDoJ being pushed back again, but what about the alternative? The Winter Soldier has proven that April can indeed be a very viable month for a big superhero blockbuster. And the movie has such a head start that it can probably easily be done in time for an April release date. So what do you guys think of the possibility of releasing earlier? Then again, WB loves that June/July spot.

Well they made Thor science based ("magic and science are just one in the same where I come from"). Dr. Strange is a hero, but the BIG BAD is a cosmic guy. DC could do the opposite and use a magic villain for their big bad.

The fact they won't release Cap 3 on 4th of July is stupid.

And Thor is mostly magic based.

Well in the Thor films it's rather confusing. Sometimes it's tech but sometimes it's out right magic. But Thor did say they come from a place where magic and science are the same thing. Not sure how that works.

Also, half of their JL would be magic-based (AM, WW, Shazam)

I still have no idea how they'll do Sandman properly.

I think Sandman could.

A couple months ago, a new issue of Sandman was out and it outsold everything at Marvel.

I started reading Ed Benes run on Justice League, I thought I might dislike it, but maybe I rushed into things

Well they made Thor science based ("magic and science are just one in the same where I come from"). Dr. Strange is a hero, but the BIG BAD is a cosmic guy. DC could do the opposite and use a magic villain for their big bad.

Yup. I'm gonna assume Doctor Strange are science/magic based as well and DC has the potential to one up Marvel in that regard and just go full on magic.

I think Sandman could.

A couple months ago, a new issue of Sandman was out and it outsold everything at Marvel.

A new Sandman comic?! Where?! When?! A Sandman comic will outsell pretty much everything. The series is highly regarded.

Gaiman is closely involved with The Sandman movie right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"