BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention how she was one of the people who came up with the phantom zone bombing run idea.

tumblr_mg62rbt4zR1rzayaho1_500.gif

Randy-Marsh-Ready-To-Fight-At-The-Baseball-Game-Gif-On-South-Park.gif

@Rowsdower
Not directly to you but to the guy you were arguing but also I need to say:
maybe the impression you got for Lois is because he was mistreated in previous films, then when they used her well some would say that she's in every place.. NO! She was in the right places at several important points of the story that required her talent and her character.
And as for Faora IMO this character was one of the great surprises of the movie not only by her acting but also her dialogue and presences in the movie as one of the most iconical, best used, BADASS villains that reached the big screen..
when the character was needed she was there and IMO one of the best shots and she was one of them that were stealing the show only with the time she was on screen. if someone is too much on screen doesn't mean that'll be epic.. many epic characters weren't too much on screen.;)

tumblr_mw9kmjiFzQ1qgr036o7_250.gif
tumblr_mw7cf1bB5O1rei3gfo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mvz5o2QGlo1qgr036o2_250.gif
tumblr_mvsr95e9ol1qdwmtyo4_250.gif

some of the best phrases of the film are from her. then I was like :huh:
I mean, really?????

Last edited:
I remember catching that the first time, but I thought he just sliced him in half. That was really brutal!

[Edited]
If someone didn't see it in the last thread you have to see this:
Hey guys smth I found pretty shocking!!!
Find out what Nam-ek did to the pilot :wow:
[YT]YHKQp2UXlo4[/YT]

watch after min 1:36

@Rowsdower
Not directly to you but to the guy you were arguing but also I need to say:
maybe the impression you got for Lois is because he was mistreated in previous films, then when they used her well some would say that she's in every place.. NO! She was in the right places at several important points of the story that required her talent and her character.
And as for Faora IMO this character was one of the great surprises of the movie not only by her acting but also her dialogue and presences in the movie as one of the most iconical, best used, BADASS villains that reached the big screen..
when the character was needed she was there and IMO one of the best shots and she was one of them that were stealing the show only with the time she was on screen. if someone is too much on screen doesn't mean that'll be epic.. many epic characters weren't too much on screen.;)

tumblr_mw9kmjiFzQ1qgr036o7_250.gif
tumblr_mw7cf1bB5O1rei3gfo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mvz5o2QGlo1qgr036o2_250.gif
tumblr_mvsr95e9ol1qdwmtyo4_250.gif
some of the best phrases of the film are from her that was I´m like :huh:
I mean, really?????

Are you one of these little "Same post spam" sprees again?

Are you one of these little "Same post spam" sprees again?
I reposted in this NEW THREAD to continue to the conversation with Rowsdower not intention to do what you are saying :cwink:

[Edited]
[YT]YHKQp2UXlo4[/YT]

I saw this the first time I saw the movie on the IMAX in 3D… Awesome! The crowd gave a great reaction too. :woot:

I saw this the first time I saw the movie on the IMAX in 3D… Awesome! The crowd gave a great reaction too. :woot:
Really??? you noticed on the theather wow !!!... I understand seeing on the blu-ray.. but in the theather? eagle eye :woot:

[Edited]
[YT]YHKQp2UXlo4[/YT]

Personally, I've gone with the notion (many times) that the more badass/sick/destructive the villains are, the more awesome it feels when we see our hero take them down.

I never noticed that in the theater. Pretty brutal, but appropriate for those villains. I also noticed something when watching the Blu-ray. When the Black zero over Metropolis first starts firing, it lifts up all this stuff and then slams it down. I didn't notice this in the theater, but it lifts up people when that happens too and slams them down. You can see them being lifted. Pretty freaky and intense. Those Kryptonians are nasty.

Considering how brutal Zod was during the scenes on Krypton, it wasn't at all surprising. I noticed the people getting pulled up and slammed down right away, and yes it was brutal.

I always thought that was Namek disintegrating the pilot's body, but damn. Turns out it's a beheading scene.

so i heard that zack snider is a fan of heavy metal comics...wann see him going brutal for real in such an adaptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"