All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who found who

Last edited:

I've heard that it was a scene with Affleck that convinced them to cast Gal. I'm betting that this was the scene in question:
Supposedly Diana goes undercover as a potential investor in Wayne Enterprises. This is probably the scene where they reveal that they know about the each other's "secret lives." And they'll probably be some flirting as well.

Good to know. I already love this scene and I haven't even seen it yet.

Interesting.

I wonder if that scene will be anywhere near as awesome as the scene at the masquerade ball between Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle in Batman Returns. I certainly hope so!

So according to Snyder:

"She plays a super-important part. In a lot of ways, she's the gateway drug to the rest of the Justice League."

Just read that. Though I kinda assumed so, I am still glad to hear (read) this.

I want to see her do some of the recruiting.

I want to see her do some of the recruiting.

I'd actually prefer Justice League to form rather spontaneously.

And definitely without any ties to the government, aside from limited and unofficial support of General Swanwick, Steve Trevor and such.

So according to Snyder

Sounds good. I'd like to see Wonder Woman recruit and lead the Justice League.

I know that the Justice League ordinarily doesn't have an openly recognised "leader" and when it does, it is usually Superman or Batman, but I think it would make sense for an immortal demi-goddess with hundreds/thousands of years of battle experience and knowledge of all sorts of threats and dangers to be their leader.

You should totally tweet it to Geoff Johns, Patty or Gal herself. Your art would definitely get noticed. Lynda Carter likes to retweet many art pieces of her. Do it.
Agreed, that's a great piece Vonter-Voman. :up:

I think because Cliff did the original work your's was based on but that would be a little annoying. Hopefully Cliff tells her soon it was your work and no his.

I think because Cliff did the original work your's was based on but that would be a little annoying. Hopefully Cliff tells her soon it was your work and no his.

Yes, she probably got confused by the signature.

But I already commented on it, and so did other guy. Hopefully she corrects it :)

A similar case happened with Yanick Paquette. He commented and she credited him

Her shield glows in the trailer. Magic confirmed?

I believe it's reflection. Probably from heat vision.

I'm interested how they develop Diana in the solo film with a different director and writer. I'm sure Zack Snyder will have a hand helping Patty Jenkins and Jason Fuchs develop the story.

Zack and his wife are producing the WW solo.

And...

Patty Jenkins ‏@PattyJenks Jun 11 Lucky to have the best of the best, Geoff Johns, on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"