All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cycle is complete. Justice League, Spider-Man and Thor had their trailers and they're out of the way. Now WB can release the last Wonder Woman trailer with GOTG2. We gotta see Ares. Feel like the movie marketing campaign needs it. I hope they have a non-spoilery shot of him, from the beginning of the movie or something.

I'm open to seeing a glimpse of David Thewlis in a trailer. But I don't want to see a full costumed reveal.

Also, the movie doesn't need to sell Ares or its Greek mythology roots to get people in theater seats, it needs to focus on selling Wonder Woman as her own mythology.

Have you seen what he looks like ? another one of Zack's and Patritck Tatopoulos creations, it's probably best if they keep him under wraps imo

Have you seen what he looks like ? another one of Zack's and Patritck Tatopoulos creations, it's probably best if they keep him under wraps imo

Patrick Tatopoulos is not involved with Wonder Woman. Snyder's involvement is mainly on the story contribution and as one of the producers. They don't have any involvement in (creature) design other than maybe just general inputs relating to DCEU from Snyder.

You do know that Patrick is a set designer and doesn't decide on what the characters look like? That's the director's choice, jeez blame Snyder for everything :whatever:

Patrick Tatopoulos is not involved with Wonder Woman. Snyder's involvement is mainly on the story contribution and as one of the producers. They don't have any involvement in (creature) design other than maybe just general inputs relating to DCEU from Snyder.

I don't buy that Snyder only wrote the log line for Wonder Woman, I mean his fingerprints are all over it and he's on record, I believe on USA today, saying he's had a lot of fun designing stuff for Wonder Woman and he's super involved in character/production design, he's the architect of the dceu

Seems like everything people see wrong in the DCEU is laid at Snyder's feet. Like he was alone in a room by himself designing the entire universe. That is so believeable to me, that a large cooperation would allow one man that much power.

Snyder does not have his hands all over this movie. He gets story credit because BvS has Wonder Woman in it first.

This is Patty Jenkins' movie. I know Snyder derangement syndrome is overwhelming but come now.

[Snyder] gets story credit because BvS has Wonder Woman in it first.

Apparently, the current (revised) writing credits are:

Allan Heinberg - screenplay
Allan Heinberg & Zack Snyder and Jason Fuchs - story

(No writing credits for Geoff Johns or Jenkins. :shrug:)

If Snyder retains this credit, it’s because a) he actually wrote stuff specifically for the movie and b) his contribution was significant.

Apparently, the current (revised) writing credits are:

Allan Heinberg - screenplay
Allan Heinberg & Zack Snyder and Jason Fuchs - story

(No writing credits for Geoff Johns or Jenkins. :shrug:)

If Snyder retains this credit, it’s because a) he actually wrote stuff specifically for the movie and b) his contribution was significant.

Is your source IMDB? This is the official press release from WB.

C0_Tpxk_AUQAAZjt_M.jpg

Jason Fuchs is still on there too. He has story credit because he was involved in creating WW's story in BvS.

My understanding is that Fuchs was one of 5 or 6 writers that WB hired to submit (separate) WW screenplays. Fuchs’ screenplay was chosen. But over the course of subsequent rewrites, he lost official credit. But it now seems (perhaps through guild arbitration) that he gets that back (albeit, only as co-“story by”). As far as I know, Fuchs had nothing to do with BvS.

My understanding is that Fuchs was one of 5 or 6 writers that WB hired to submit (separate) WW screenplays. Fuchs’ screenplay was chosen. But over the course of subsequent rewrites, he lost official credit. But it now seems (perhaps through guild arbitration) that he gets that back (albeit, only as co-“story by”). As far as I know, Fuchs had nothing to do with BvS.

My last sentence was about Zack, not Jason. I know all about what happened with Jason. I've followed this movie since it started.

If we get a sequel, it better be set in modern day.

That would be boring since everything else is in Modern Day. A sequel would go better going more back & perhaps when shes specifically fighting nothing but the gods etc. They have an opportunity to do something different with Wonder Woman

They can even do a sequel where The Flash & a couple of the other members go back in time so that future Diana can change something without being involved herself keeping Wonder Woman solos separate would be a good thing

That would be boring since everything else is in Modern Day. A sequel would go better going more back & perhaps when shes specifically fighting nothing but the gods etc. They have an opportunity to do something different with Wonder Woman

Patty already hinted at a modern setting for a potential sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"