All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that poster is real and not photoshopped?

I hope this is good :'(

According to someone on boxoffice forum the movie is not good but he thinks it's the best out of DCEU. But he also hated MOS, BvS, and SS so his opinion is bad imo.

Leaked tagline review in the UK by the Daily Star?
YQr9kw2.jpg

Wait......Is that legit?

Yeah sorry but I just dont buy the legitimacy of this rating. Why would some random critic get a screening no one else got and why would WB break embargo to show it on a poster randomly? This doesnt pass the smell test...

And even if it is legit...who cares? It is one random review. Seriously people put way too much stock in critics.

According to someone on boxoffice forum the movie is not good but he thinks it's the best out of DCEU. But he also hated MOS, BvS, and SS so his opinion is bad imo.

Not that it matters but is the "I heard" guy we talked about a few days ago or is this someone who actually claims they saw the movie?

Not that it matters but is the "I heard" guy we talked about a few days ago or is this someone who actually claims they saw the movie?
He saw the movie, and his username is legit. He's a legit guy due to past reviews of movies he saw early. He works in the movie business somehow.
But he also, along with saying the movie is a mess, said that he thinks it'll be rated in the 60s which is miles above SS, BvS, and higher than MoS.
-this is the guy on boxofficetheory-

Last edited:
I wish more people would talk about the actual movie here.

Worrying about a fake poster/review.. Yikes.
Plus the obsessed with RT (I don't know how this can be possible) already have a thread. Stick with your drama there.

I feel like a lot of you are trying to play chess when the game is merely checkers. :o

He also thinks it'll perform fine and that it will make more money than BvS

Also the pic isn't shopped

C_frv0WUQAA_R4z.jpg

18298779_230171204133724_5342548070473138176_n.jpg

Also, some critic screening are suppose to take on friday. We shall see.

I hope that Victoria is going to review WW. This was her review of GotG Vol 2.
These are the critics that everyone is dying to hear from.

C_XUKei_Uw_AAK5o_W.jpg

Another "inisder" on Boxofficeforums (Boxofficez) will be getting some first impressions tonight.

The fat guy from RT stated it would be on friday, but he later deleted his tweet.

Metacritic is more reliable and professional. The site knows how to count reviews.

It not hard for a review to count on RT.

The reason why the fanboys aren't a fan of the website is because films like 'The Avengers' only has a 69 on there.

Something really triggered you today, Sport. Bad political news? A foul odor?

On topic: Is the Daily Star a reputable paper?

Again , a random on a Internet forum is believed over a critic in a newspaper? Why not just wait instead of acting random opinions mean something.

C_XUKei_Uw_AAK5o_W.jpg

My personal favorite, from Fate of the Furious

C9Pxd4SVYAAda-F.jpg

Something really triggered you today, Sport. Bad political news? A foul odor?

On topic: Is the Daily Star a reputable paper?

Something to chew on regarding Rotten Tomatoes.

As for The Daily Star, I don't know much about it. It's a real UK news source, but from what I was able to research, it's not much in terms of its quality. What I do find amusing is that The Daily Star is not only the real name of this real news source, but it's also the name of the paper Clark Kent worked at in canon before The Daily Planet, which is a fun coincidence.

The overall quality of The Daily Star isn't relevant, only the previous consistency of Andy Lea's reviews. His reviews correlate with RT scores often.

And in this case, he rates WW a 4/5.

C_XUKei_Uw_AAK5o_W.jpg

Lol. Sophisticated English right there

He saw the movie, and his username is legit. He's a legit guy due to past reviews of movies he saw early. He works in the movie business somehow.
But he also, along with saying the movie is a mess, said that he thinks it'll be rated in the 60s which is miles above SS, BvS, and higher than MoS.
-this is the guy on boxofficetheory-

Proof of his past??? Others wise I don't buy it

Critics reminds me of school teachers who give a personal grade for a assignment
(I dont trust them 100% because they can be really shady)

F@ck the critics

All I care about is the box office

The overall quality of The Daily Star isn't relevant, only the previous consistency of Andy Lea's reviews. His reviews correlate with RT scores often.

And in this case, he rates WW a 4/5.

I can decide for myself what is or isnt relevent, thanks.

misslane thank you for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back