All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a rumor that a British kid actress has been sighted around the set location who could fit for a young princess Diana. Could this mean the origin story is being shot now? Has anyone seen substance to this anywhere? A post on another forum suggested an actress called Emily Carey but it does not show with Imdb. I'm interested in knowing which thread they are following for the origin.

BUt Snyder is also a producer here. How hands on he is, I'm not sure. But I'd be surprised if it isn't very in line with what he set up.

And by "style" do you mean "tone" or just how the film looks in general?

I think he's more there to make sure there is continuity in the DCEU timeline, and obviously he's going to be approving a lot of things, but I think creatively its going to be very much Patty's movie

I've seen a rumor that a British kid actress has been sighted around the set location who could fit for a young princess Diana. Could this mean the origin story is being shot now? Has anyone seen substance to this anywhere? A post on another forum suggested an actress called Emily Carey but it does not show with Imdb. I'm interested in knowing which thread they are following for the origin.

They are currently shooting the Themiscyria(sp?) sequences now, so yes her origin should be in the midst of filming. and I believe it was Roven a while back implied they are going with her being half God instead of made from clay

They are currently shooting the Themiscyria(sp?) sequences now, so yes her origin should be in the midst of filming. and I believe it was Roven a while back implied they are going with her being half God instead of made from clay
The half God origin makes better sense to me. I looked up the actress Carey on imdb and she does have a strong look of Gadot and could pass as a young version or her but she's british. I guess we wait for confirmation. i kinda hope this works out.

Just looked her up, yeah, she does seem like a good choice for young Diana. By the way, I do hope we'll get to see the glimpse of Zeus in a flashback or something like that.

Just looked her up, yeah, she does seem like a good choice for young Diana. By the way, I do hope we'll get to see the glimpse of Zeus in a flashback or something like that.
I think with that direction of origin there has to be a flashback to Zeus. Makes sense right.

Yeah, at least a short glimpse of him, not dissimilar to how he first appeared in Azzarello's Wonder Woman solo comic.

Welcome, by the way.

I think Teilor Grubbs from Hawaii Five-0 looks more like a young Gal Gadot.

for-blog67.jpg

Haven't seen anyone post a pic yet. Here's Emily Carey (person who might play young Diana)
220px-Emily_Carey_Actress.jpg

Looks like good casting to me if she is playing a young Diana.

Yeah, truly good job. :up:

And thanks for the set pics teardrop.

I wonder who the villain will be for her origin film?

Well I would say Wonder Woman's big three villains are Cheetah, Circe, and Ares. Out of the main actors listed in the initial press release, I think the only two we haven't heard any mention of or seen on set are Elena Anaya and Danny Huston.

I can see Anaya as Circe or Huston as Ares. Huston could redeem himself as a comic book movie bad guy after Wolverine.:)

From what I recall, Huston wasn't the problem with that film. The film was its own problem.

I believe they mentioned a CGI villain (much to my disappointment), whether that's THE villain, I don't know.

Trust me, it's Circe and Ares :yay:

Huston is Ares and Anaya is Circe

I don't when it'll be confirmed, maybe SDCC

interesting, I was wondering who Anaya is playing. She could make a good Circe. tbh, better choice than Eva Green, who is seriously type cast now.

and I'd prefer Thewlis to be Ares; Houston kinda too much on the brute stereotype. I like more charismatic, wicked Ares.

good choices though and I trust Jenkins will do a good job directing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"