All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
as daughter of Zeus and not among the original 12 Olympians, Wonder Woman is similar to Hercules; not actually a "god" in the eyes of mortals.

however, I'd like DCEU WW also the "blessed by gods" one, who is not just another Zeus' offspring and doesn't need to become god of war to distinguish herself.

I do hope the Athena connection is part of this Diana journey.

Ares has the potential to be incredible and terrifying. I can't wait to see how they go about it.

I think the awesome level of Ares is mere matter of execution.

Circe is the one that really needs very careful construction and presentation. She's like the wicked witch of all wicked witches. How she's part of the narrative, especially related to Diana, and how she's going to use her sorcery.

and seriously I'm so very pumped for these two villains; they're not just comic book characters. They are part of the sources that inspire popular cultural works, including comic books.

I wonder how theyll connect this movie to the present. Didn't Cavill mention he might be in this film, maybe the whole resurrection thing will begin at the end of WW.

Anyone else hear about Doutzen Kroes being in the film? Her Instagram shows she was in Italy at time of filming and the buzz is she was filming for Wonder Woman. Which character though? She definitely LOOKS Amazonian 💙

Here is the source.. It will expand like a virus in some hours.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/filmenuitgaan/film/25592640/___Doutzen_Kroes_in_Wonder_Woman___.html

This is her

Cf8CcGCUMAA3IXe.jpg

AS Narci would say... LAWD!

Artemis perhaps? I've never seen Doutzen act and models don't tend to have a reputation for making good actresses (though Milla Jovovich is adequate)

She is a stunner though.

She has been in a movie before.

In the first Dutch 3D movie called 'Nova Zembla'.

Don't know what to make of this... I am put off by the fact that she's a model with barely any acting experience, but she probably has a very limited appearance in WW, if she's in the film at all.
Deja vu.

But if she's in it, she definitely has a minor role.

Deja vu.

But if she's in it, she definitely has a minor role.

True, but Gadot did have more films behind her when she was cast than Kroes has. Much more actually.

Anyway, not going to make a fuss out of it as of now, of course.

Last edited:
I know that Kroes is a beautiful woman, but I've never seen her in anything before.

Of course, I'd like to be able to say I haven't seen Gal in anything either. :cwink: :o

That bald, bearded Amazon must be Artemis. :o

Frosty confirmed that Gal was in the JL CinemaCon vid, so it seems like she finished her filming.

Amazons training, Robin Wright, Patty...

12976560_921445117954450_535061935_n.jpg

12724944_823376861095645_1950782715_n.jpg

12905209_988733877875798_1959464287_n.jpg

Are these women going to be Amazons in the movie or are they just training with some of the extras/ actresses?

That woman with the tattoos will need to cover them up.

They both are seen wearing amazon armors.

Frosty confirmed that Gal was in the JL CinemaCon vid, so it seems like she finished her filming.

lol. so can't she return in an ariplane to continue filming? There is plenty of stuff (Italy and France) to film. How the main girl wouldn't be on it.

BTW...

More amazons.. and look how cool they are gonna ride horses :sly:

first the video

https://www.facebook.com/UniversoDC/videos/1002462799803105/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

13015305_1002468069802578_5582240180034563395_n.jpg

Both of them are Amazons, maybe not the main ones but Amazons in the end.

12998451_1002468506469201_1214106872656308619_n.jpg

That sort of confirms (she being in London and now she is on Italy) that these are Amazons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"